The global di-electric gases market is expected to post comparatively higher gains through 2021, as demand from several end-use industries such as chemicals & petrochemicals, heavy metals, transportation, and others continues increasing through 2021.
As per FMI’s analysis, the global di-electric gases market grew at a CAGR of 7.6% between 2016 and 2020. Rising installations of gas insulated switch gear and growing adoption of gas based transmission across China, Japan, and the U.S. have fueled the demand of di-electric gases.
Furthermore, surging demand for SF6 and dry air from power utilities industries, will aid the overall expansion of di-electric gases market. Additionally, application of other gases in power utilities such as nitrogen, fluoroketones, and SF6 for insulation purposes is improving the demand.
However, stringent government regulations associated with the emission of toxic compounds due to the electrical discharge of SF6 gas will likely limit the growth of the market. As a result, demand for alternative gas transmission products is increasing, curbing the sales.
Hence, leading players are extensively investing in developing alternative products in order to replace SF6 technology, due to its adverse effects to environment. Thereby, creating ample of opportunities for the emerging players for developing an alternative technology and gain their competitive edge in the industry.
According to the FMI, the global di-electric gases market will reach a valuation of US$ 241.4 million by the end of 2031.
“Sustainability concerns for SF6 gas production within power utility industry is pushing the manufacturers to actively conduct research & development for developing alternative gas,” says the FMI analyst
For more Insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13164
- Increasing application in power utility industry will foster the sales of di-electric gases market
- The SF6 segment will account for over 83% of market share backed by the surging adoption of high voltage transmission units such as switch gears
- Switchgear segment accounts for over 50% of global di-electric gases market sales through 2021
- Increasing demand for electricity transmission infrastructure across China will drive the market demand during the forecast period
- Surging demand for SF6 in power utility industry across Germany will foster the sales of di-electric gases
- The U.S. is anticipated to emerge as lucrative market, accounting for major chunk of market share in the di-electric gases market
- India and Japan are expected to be the fastest growing region in South & East Asia throughout the forecast period
As per FMI’s analysis, the di-electric gases market is fragmented with 50% of market share held by the leading players. Small sized companies are forging long-term partnerships with contract manufacturers to meet the demand of end-users at cost-competitive prices with customized products.
Some of the prominent di-electric gases manufacturers profiled by FMI are:
- The 3M Company
- Solvay S.A.
- General Electric
- The Linde Group
- KPL International Limited
- Matheson Tri-Gas, Inc.
- Kanto Denka Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Showa Denko K.K.
- ABB Inc.
- Messer Group GmbH
More Insights on the Global Di-electric gases Market
In its latest report, Future Market Insights offers an in-depth analysis on the global di-electric gases market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the di-electric gases market with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- SF6 Di-Electric Gases
- Dry Air Di-Electric Gases
- Nitrogen Di-Electric Gases
- Fluoronitrile (FN) Di-Electric Gases
- Fluroketones (FK) Di-Electric Gases
End Use Equipment
- Gas Insulated Lines
- Medium Voltage
- High Voltage
- Extra & Ultra High Voltage
- Power Utilities
- Oil & Gas
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals
- Heavy Metals
- Other Industrial
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- Which are the top-selling di-electric gases?
- Which are some of the top manufacturers operating in di-electric gases market?
- What are the key trends that will impact the demand of di-electric gases?
- Which region will remain the most lucrative throughout the forecast period?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on di-electric gases market?