The encapsulated flavors and fragrances market value will total US$ 6.3 Bn in 2021, as per the latest study by Future Market Insights (FMI). Exhibiting a CAGR of 5.9% between 2021 and 2031, the market is expected to reach US$ 11.2 Bn by the end of 2031.
Consumer preference towards original flavors and natural ingredients has encouraged used of encapsulated flavors and fragrances in the food and pharmaceutical sectors. Considering this, market will gain momentum in response to the rising demand for convenient foods and beverages with a cleaner list of ingredients.
Among various processes, the mechanical production technology is widely adopted by leading manufacturers. As per FMI, it is estimated to account for 78.3% of overall share in the market based on technology in 2021.
In the coming years, the market will witness increasing investments in research and development activities as companies seek to introduce more varieties of natural flavors. This trend can be attributable to the increasing demand for encapsulated flavors across pharmaceutical industry.
Focus on offering natural flavors in syrups, ORS, and other medicinal products will push sales in the pharmaceutical sector. FMI also projects spraying drying to remain the technology of choice for encapsulation of flavors and fragrances in the industry.
Some of the leading market players are therefore focusing on diversifying their portfolio to accommodate specific requires of industries. For instance, Insta Food offers a wide range of microencapsulated flavors particularly for pharmaceutical applications. The range of flavors offered by the company includes cola, fruit flavors, vanilla, and chocolate among others.
Regionally, North America will remain a highly lucrative market. Demand outlook for the U.S. market remains positive, driven by consumer inclination for multi-ingredient and flavor products. As per FMI, the U.S. will account for over 88.2% of the North America market in 2031.
“Leading players operating in the market are focusing on expanding their portfolio. The market is therefore registering a slew of product launches made using flavor encapsulation technology. This in turn continue offering lucrative opportunities for growth of the market in the near future,” said a Future Market Analyst.
Key Takeaways from Encapsulated Flavors and Fragrances Market Survey
- The U.S. is expected to emerge as a lucrative market, accounting for over 88.2% of share in the North America encapsulated flavor and fragrances market through 2031.
- Germany is leading the market for encapsulated flavors and fragrances in Europe and is estimated to reach US$ 473.9 Mn in 2021.
- Backed by high technological advancements, Japan is estimated to account for over 27.5% of the East Asia market by the end of 2031.
- Demand outlook for China market remains optimistic. China is expected to account for over 58.7% of the East Asia market in 2021.
- India market is expected to grow at a steady pace, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period.
- Rising investment in research and development activities is boosting the sales of encapsulated flavors and fragrances.
- Increasing demand for encapsulated flavors across various for application in pharmaceutical, food, detergents and laundry, and other sectors will drive the market growth.
- Advent of novel technologies to bolster production of encapsulated flavors will spur growth in the coming years
- High cost of encapsulation procedures might adversely affect the market growth.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2745
Key market players are investing in product launches to strengthen their global presence.
For instance, in, In February 2019, Solvay launched two new natural vanillin alternatives, including Rhovanil US NAT and Rhovanil Natural CW, to accommodate the increasing demand for GMO-free, natural, and true-to-nature products.
LeadX also launched a new encapsulation coating for construction materials, particularly used in the renovation of historical buildings.
Scope of Report
Some of the leading players operating in the encapsulated flavors and fragrances market profiled by Future Market Insights are:
- Cargill Inc
- Firmenich Incorporated
- Ingredion Incorporated
- International Flavors and Fragrances (IFF)
- Kerry Group
- Royal DSM
- Sensient Technologies
- Symrise AG
- Tate & Lyle PLC
More Valuable Insights on Market
FMI, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global Encapsulated Flavors and Fragrances market, analyzing forecast statistics through 2021 and beyond. the survey reveals growth projections on in Encapsulated Flavors and Fragrances market with detailed segmentation:
By Product Type:
- Flavour Blends
- Fragrance Blends
- Essential Oils & Natural Extracts
- Aroma Chemicals
- Spray Drying
- Fluidised-Bed Coating
- Centrifugal Extrusion
- Freeze Drying
- Supercritical Fluid Technique
- Nano Precipitation
By Wall Material
- Maltodextrin (DE<20)
- Corn syrup solid (DE>20)
- Modified cellulose
- Gum Arabic
- Modified starch
- Whey protein
- Hydrogenated fat
- Consumer Goods
- Laundry detergents
- Fabric softeners and scent boosters
- Household Care
- Oral Care
- Skin Cleansing & Care
- Hair Care (shampoo & conditioner)
- Food and Beverage
- Chewing gum
- Baked Foods
- Dairy Products
- Instant Desserts (Frozen Food)
- Food Flavors (Snack Food, Cereal, Oatmeal, etc.)
- Beverage & Instant Drinks & Tea
- Others (Prepared Dishes, etc.)
By Encapsulated Form:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Key Questions Covered in the Encapsulated Flavors and Fragrances Market Report
- The market survey also highlights projected sales growth for encapsulated flavors and fragrances market between 2021 and 2031
- The report offers insight into encapsulated flavors and fragrances demand outlook for forecast period 2021-2031
- Encapsulated flavors and fragrances market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations or partnerships, and others
- Encapsulated flavors and fragrances market analysis identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry