As per a study by FMI, the global baby bath and shower products market is expected to demonstrate positive growth with rise in sales at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast year 2021 to 2031. The market for baby bath and shower products is likely to surpass a valuation of US$ 2.24 billion in 2021, projecting year-on-year demand growth at 5.5% in 2021 over 2020.
Increasing rate of birth is the prime factor propelling the sales of baby bath and shower products. According to United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), around 67,385 babies are born every day in India alone, accounting for one-sixth of the total child birth across the world.
With this consistent rise in birth rate and growing awareness regarding health and hygiene among, the demand for baby care products is anticipated to remarkably surge in the coming years.
North America is expected to remain the dominant market for baby bath and shower products across the globe. Owing to the high consumer spending on baby care in countries like the U.S., Canada among others, the region is likely to account for around 25.5% of market value in 2021.
In the coming years the market will gain from increasing premium baby care products sales. FMI has forecast premium baby care products to represent over 38% of demand in market through 2031. With demand from countries such as China, India, and Brazil forecast to surge, positive growth prospects are on card for the market.
“Key market players operating are emphasizing on launching new range of baby care products using natural ingredients such as seed oil extracts, natural herbs, and fruit extracts to expand their market share,” says the FMI analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-4827
Key Takeaways from Baby Bath and Shower Products Market Study
- In North America, the U.S. is expected to dominate the market, accounting for a market share of over 74.4% in the region by the end of 2031.
- Demand outlook for the baby bath and shower products market is fairly positive in the U.K. and is anticipated to rise at CAGR of nearly 4.1% over the forecast period.
- China is leading the baby bath and shower products market in East Asia and is likely to account for more than 44% of the sales within the region.
- Owing to the increase in number of government programs for affordable and quality baby healthcare products, India will account for over 31.3% of the sales in the South Asia market by 2031.
- Soap and shower gel are dominating the product segment and are projected to hold a market share of over 37.8% through 2031.
- Increasing rate of birth across the globe is spurring the demand for baby bath and shower products.
- Rising awareness regarding baby’s health and hygiene is propelling the sales of baby care products.
- Growing shift towards organic baby bath and shower products driving the market growth.
- Lack of awareness regarding the baby’s health and hygiene in under-developed countries is restraining the market growth.
- The disruption in the supply chain amid lockdown has negatively affected the sales of bath and shower products.
Prominent players operating in the baby bath and shower product market are investing in introducing new product lines and focusing on launching promotional campaigns in strategic collaborations with other brands to expand their market share. For instance,
- Mother Sparsh, a babycare brand, launched a social media campaign in collaboration with FirstCry in June 2020, to encourage and aware new parents about the benefits of organic baby care products.
- Johnson & Johnson’s, one of the global leaders, announced launch of a new product line named, NO MORE TEARS, to eliminate the ingredients used in soaps and shampoos causing irritation to baby’s eyes.
Some of the key players operating in the baby bath and shower product market profiled by FMI are:
- Kimberly Clark
- Johnson & Johnson’s Company
- Procter & Gamble Company
- Burt’s Bees
- Avon Products, Inc.
- Beiersdorf AG
- Loreal SA
- Green People
More Insights on the Baby Bath and Shower Product Market:
FMI provides an unbiased analysis of the baby bath and shower product market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the global baby bath and shower product market with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
By Product Types:
- Soap and shower gel
- Premium baby care products (>US$ 50)
- Mass baby care products (US$ 0-US$ 50)
By Sales Channel:
- Hypermarkets/ Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Multi-brand Stores
- Online Retailers
- Wholesalers & Distributors
- Other Sales Channels
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for baby bath and shower product market between 2021 and 2031
- The report offers insight into baby bath and shower product demand outlook for 2021-2031
- Baby bath and shower product market share analysis, covering key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
- Baby bath and shower product market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry