According to the latest study published by Future Market Insights (FMI), the key factors encouraging growth in the global commercial booster pumps market include surging investment toward bettering water infrastructure, coupled with the demand for advanced HVAC systems.
The report has estimated the market’s valuation as of 2020 at US $4.7 Bn. It is also forecast to expand at a CAGR of 7.8% between 2020 and 2030. The rising demand for corrosion-resistant pumps along with smart monitoring and controlling are creating lucrative prospects for the market’s growth.
The report offers a comprehensive market overview, offering insights into the prevalent factors. Some of the key takeaways from the report are highlighted below.
Key Takeaways from the global commercial booster pumps market study:
- Commercial booster pumps are dominating traditional pumping systems owing to its features of live monitoring and controlling, easy installation, and vibration-free operations.
- Customized booster pumps having increased efficiency are attracting end-use industries such as aerospace, mining, and food processing
- Both East Asia and Europe have emerged as lucrative markets for commercial booster pumps. In South Asia, the market will witness high demand from countries such as India and Thailand owing to the increasing investments made by the governments towards the development of water infrastructure
- Growing applications in end use industries has created a significant demand for customized booster pumps as per the specific use in the industry. Fewer moving parts, no valves or seals are some of customizations preferred across industries
Buy Report >>https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/12679
“The increasing demand for water has led to a positive development in different water technologies which have made the commercial booster pumps industry competitive. Consumers are also looking for corrosion and chemical-resistant pumps for application across various end-use industries. Hence, booster pumps are gaining traction across various end use industries and are creating positive prospects for the market growth.” says FMI analyst.
Covid-19 impact analysis:
The ongoing pandemic has put a dent in the global economy causing many economic activities to come to a halt. This has also caused a significant plunge in the commercial booster pumps market growth. Many challenges are encountered in the areas of the supply chain, communication, imports and exports, tariffs, and currency fluctuations.
For any queries linked with the report, ask an analyst >>https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-12679
These challenges have created an unstable economic environment and a negative impact on the growth of the booster commercial pumps market. However, as the economic activities are slowing resuming, the commercial booster pump market is also expected to witness a sharp recovery.
Commercial booster pumps market competitive landscape:
The Commercial Booster Pumps Market is moderately consolidated, in which the leading players account for more than one third of the market share. The penetration of small regional players will make this market more competitive in the forecast period. Some of the key players in the market are
- Xylem Inc.
- KSB SE & Co. KGaA
- Flowserve Corporation
- Sulzer Ltd.
- WILO SE
- Gorman Rupp Pump Company
- Torishima Pump Mfg. Co., Ltd.
These players have higher shares in the global market, and have longstanding relationships with a number of leading end users, giving them an upper hand among their peers.
Key Questions Answered by the Report
- What is the commercial booster pumps market size? The global commercial booster pumps market, rising at a CAGR of 7.8% between 2020 and 2030, is expected to reach US$ 10.0 Bn by 2030
- Which is the largest market for booster pumps? East Asia currently holds dominance backed by surging demand and production in high potential markets such as China, Japan, and South Korea.
- Which are the top companies in the commercial booster pumps market? Some of the leading companies operating in the commercial booster pump market are Grundfos, Xylem Inc., KSB SE & Co. KGaA, Flowserve Corporation, Sulzer Ltd., WILO SE, Gorman Rupp Pump Company, Torishima Pump Mfg. Co., Ltd., LEO Group, CAT Pumps, Zoeller Company, Luckpump Machinery Co., Ltd, CAT Pumps, Zoeller Company, Luckpump Machinery Co., Ltd, Mazzoni SRL, Vossche Pump Group, among others
- What is the outlook on the commercial booster pumps market? FMI foresees positive growth for the market in the coming years after a fall in 2020. The consistently rising demand for modern booster pumps will aid the expansion of the market.