In the feminine hygiene products market study, Future Market Insights (FMI) provides data on key growth drivers and restraints impacting the market through the end of 2031. The survey identifies key opportunities in major segments, including product type and distribution channels. As per FMI, adoption of biodegradable materials will remain a major growth driver.
According to Future Market Insights (FMI), the global feminine hygiene products market will surpass US$ 54.1 Bn by 2031. The market is estimated to reflect promising growth at 7% CAGR between 2021 and 2031.
Growing awareness regarding personal hygiene standards, a rapidly expanding demographic of working women, and the demand for sustainable materials in personal care products are factors aiding feminine hygiene products sales.
Governments around the world, particularly those of developing countries are adopting initiatives to promote the use of feminine hygiene products for rural populations. Low-cost disposable offerings are expected to witness increased adoption in these regions.
Biodegradable sanitary pads and feminine hygiene washes are top-selling products. Manufacturers are focusing on compliance with environmental regulations, while keeping up with comfort and convenience requirements.
Growing demand for feminine hygiene products has been met with higher investments towards online sales channels. Aggressive product promotion through social media is a popular strategy for manufacturers.
However, stringent regulations implemented on use of synthetic materials for the production of feminine hygiene products, and concerns over pollution through waste generated are hurting sales prospects. Side effects and resultant recalls are also a major hindrances to market growth.
“Increasing sales of feminine hygiene products are attributable to higher awareness regarding menstrual hygiene practices. Key players are shifting their focus towards easy-to-use, low-cost, disposable products to generate lucrative opportunities over the coming decade,” says a Future Market Insights analyst.
Key Takeaways from Feminine Hygiene Products Market Survey
- Sanitary napkins will hold the lead, exhibiting promising growth at 8.1% CAGR through 2031, supported by material advancements.
- Sales through online purchases increase at a CAGR of 7.9% through 2031-end.
- The U.S. is expected to be a primary market, accounting for more than 86% sales in North America in 2021
- Germany will account for 18% of the Europe market during the forecast period, owing to the presence of industry giants.
- China is anticipated to be the a highly lucrative market, accounting for 82% of East Asia market share.
- With growing government initiatives and healthcare spending across India, sales of feminine hygiene products are estimated to 70% of sales in South Asia in 2021.
- Increasing demand for eco-friendly products and rising investments in product development will propel growth.
- Investments in online retail platforms and promotion through social media are contributing to growth.
- Focus on curbing carbon footprint caused by disposal of feminine hygiene products in landfills has resulted in implementation of stringent rules, which could negatively impact growth.
Key players in this market are investing in strategic mergers and acquisitions to expand their customer base and consolidate their foothold in the sector.
Market players are also investing heavily in the research and development activities to commercialize expand portfolios of feminine hygiene products.
Danimer Scientific announced its intention to acquire Novomer Inc., a bio-degradable polymer manufacturer in an effort to minimize plastic waste from its products.
Some of the leading players participating in the feminine hygiene products market profiled by Future Market Insights are:
- Procter & Gamble
- Kimberly-Clark Worldwide Inc.
- Edgewell Personal Care
- Johnson & Johnson
- Ontex International
- Unicharm Corporation
More Valuable Insights on Feminine Hygiene Products Market
FMI, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global feminine hygiene products market, analyzing forecast statistics through 2021 and beyond. The survey reveals growth projections on feminine hygiene products market with detailed segmentation:
By Product Type:
- Sanitary Napkins
- Menstrual Cups
- Panty Liners
- Feminine Hygiene Wash
By Distribution Channel:
- Convenience Stores
- Department Stores
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Purchase
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-13350
Key Questions Covered in the Feminine Hygiene Products Market Report
- The report offers detailed insights into feminine hygiene products demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for feminine hygiene products market between 2021 and 2031
- Feminine hygiene products market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Feminine hygiene products market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others