Global demand for paleo will grow significantly in 2021, building upon the strong leads that the market gained since 2018, according to a recent study by ESOMAR-certified market research firm Future Market Insights. According to the study, broad trends pertaining to natural and organic will rub off on paleo market prospects in the next decade. FMI opines that growth could have been stronger in 2020, however, the pandemic after-effect will be relatively less prominent in this category.
As the proportion of conscientious consumers rises, supermarket shelves are being increasingly stocked with ready-to-eat paleo-derived, prompting manufacturers to develop robust supply and value chains to ensure that end-products reach consumers in a timely and safe manner.
A plethora of options are available with respect to paleo foods- from grass-fed burgers at Carl’s Jr., the anti-GMO pledge of Chipotle to the Paleo hot bar at White Foods. Such isolated examples point to the fact that the market is in store for immense opportunities in the future.
- Manufacturers are investing in organized retailing to deepen paleo food market penetration across key regions
- Growing tilt towards entomophagy to act as a key market growth catalyst through 2030
- US witnessing prolific expansion on the back of rising number of start-ups and collaborations between existing food manufacturers
- Paleo vegetables and fruits demand growing
- By end-use, cereal consumption likely to witness high growth through 2030
“Manufacturers are also drifting towards online sales platforms besides the conventional brick & mortar (B&M) settings in the wake of deepening e-commerce penetration across emerging markets,” infers the FMI analyst.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on the global paleo food market, leading to is proliferation in recent months. As restaurants and outdoor food settings remain shut, online food delivery has surged. For example, according to Credit Suisse, 80% American households increased their spending on food at home.
This is way higher than the 2018 share of 47.6%. Likewise, an increase in online grocery and food shopping due to mandatory social distancing protocols is likely to provide substantial impetus to the paleo food market across the Asia-Pacific region.
Download Sample Copy@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12723
The global paleo foods market is characterized by the presence of numerous regional and global level manufacturers, rendering it is significantly competitive. Strategic collaborations, acquisitions, product launches and innovations are the common strategies employed by the players.
Prominent players within the landscape include Caveman Foods, Black Road Food Company, Black Bear GmbH, Blue Mountain Organic Distribution, EPIC, Paleo Food Prodotti Per La, The Paleo Foods, Pacific Food of Oregon, Paleo Pure and Steve’s Paleo Goods to name a few.
More Insights on FMI’s Paleo Foods Market Report
Future Market Insights, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global paleo foods market, analyzing historical demand from 2015-2019 and forecast statistics for 2020-2030. The study reveals growth projections on the paleo foods market on the basis of product type (meat, fish and seafood, eggs, vegetables, fruits, nuts and spices, fats and oils, salt and spices and others), end-use (cereals, bakery products, snacks and sports nutrition & beverage) across seven prominent regions.
Key questions answered in the report
- How will the paleo foods market expand in the near future? As per FMI’s analysis, the global paleo foods market is expected to spike impressively in the next decade. Heightening health concerns amid the COVID-19 pandemic is expected to sustain growth in the short-run
- Which are the prominent market drivers? High penetration of organized retail such as supermarkets, departmental stores and hypermarkets is enabling producers to flood the shelves with paleo foods, thus stimulating the market. Furthermore, high preference for entomology is providing traction
- How is COVID-19 impacting growth prospects? The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on the global paleo food market, leading to is proliferation in recent months. As restaurants and outdoor food settings remain shut, online food delivery has surgedLikewise, an increase in online grocery and food shopping due to mandatory social distancing protocols is likely to provide substantial impetus to the paleo food market
- Which is the dominant paleo foods market?North America is likely to be the most lucrative paleo food market in the forthcoming forecast period. Around 1-3 million people in the United States follow a paleo diet, providing several collaborations between existing manufacturers along with the entry of various start-ups
Paleo Food Industry Report: Scope
|Historical Data Available for||2015-2019|
|Market Analysis||US$ Mn for Value and Volume Analysis|
|Key Regions Covered||North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania and Middle East & Africa (MEA)|
|Key Countries Covered||US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Russia, BENELUX, China, Japan, South Korea, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand, GCC, Turkey, Northern Africa and South Africa|
|Key Segments Covered||Product Type & End-User|
|Key Companies Profiled||Caveman Foods, Black Road Food Company, Black Bear GmbH, Blue Mountain Organic Distribution, EPIC, Paleo Food Prodotti Per La, The Paleo Foods, Pacific Food of Oregon, Paleo Pure, Steve’s Paleo Goods, Primal PACS, Paleo Baking Company, LAVVA and Native Forest|
|Report Coverage||Market Overview, COVID-19 Impact Analysis, Key Market Trends, Key Success Factors, Market Background, Policy and Regulatory Landscape, Demand Analysis, Segmental Overview, Regional Profiling, Market Structure Analysis and Competition Analysis|
|Customization & Pricing||Available upon Request|