Strong demand from multiple end use industries including personal care, coatings & adhesives, electronics, agriculture chemicals & paints, construction pharmaceuticals, and automotive sectors is a key factor generating growth in the acetone industry. The acetone market is estimated to reflect a steady rate of 5% CAGR for the duration of the assessment period from 2021 to 2031. Significant scope of use, and favorable chemical characteristics such as miscibility in water, and a low boiling point will influence developments in end use industries throughout the coming decade. Demand for methyl methacrylate in the consumer electronics sector is a major contributor to long-term growth prospects.
‘Exponential growth of the construction, paints and coatings, and automotive sectors, coupled with rising levels of disposable income generating demand for acetone. In addition, the massive potential for growth of the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries supported by rising demand from varied demographics is also indirectly bolstering the rise of the acetone market,’ says the FMI study.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-276
Acetone Market – Primary Takeaways
- Solvent applications will account for long term growth supported by miscible properties in water and organic compounds.
- Specialty grade acetone will witness increased demand owing to low water and benzene content applications in pharmaceuticals.
- China and India will display relatively stronger growth on the back of low labor and infrastructure costs.
- Canada reflects strong growth opportunities owing to rising pharmaceutical and personal care sector activities.
Acetone Market – Growth Factors
- Widespread application of acetones as a solvent in multiple end use industries are likely to generate long term opportunities.
- Introduction of cumene processes for acetone and phenol production bolsters scope for growth.
- Niche applications in the personal care sector is supporting long term growth, with increased investments by cosmetic manufacturers.
Acetones Market – Major Constraints
- Stagnancy in profit margins and increased operational costs owing to production expansion is hindering growth.
- Concerns over environmental hazards of acetone and availability of safer alternatives are hurting growth prospects.
Expected Impact on Market by Coronavirus Outbreak
The global acetone market has been negatively affected by the ongoing covid-19 pandemic. Disrupted supply chains arising from restrictions on international and domestic trade for essential raw materials have been a major area of concern for market players. In addition lockdown restrictions have impacted the availability of manpower and manufacturing activities.
Recovery of the industry is likely to be gradual through 2021 and beyond, owing to competition from alternative materials despite the relaxation of lockdown regulations. In addition, applications of acetones in the healthcare sector will continue to benefit manufacturers even after the end of the pandemic.
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/276