Growing prevalence of acute kidney injury as well as increasing early diagnosis with subsequent increasing treatment seeking rate are the prime drivers of the global acute kidney injury treatment market. Treatment such as dialysis therapies has resulted in better management of acute kidney injury, and has helped reduce the risk of various kidney-related diseases. Various organisations are involved in acute kidney injury disease surveillance. In 2017, China’s central government issued the 13th Five Year National Science and Technology Innovation Plan, which aims to create a national platform to share biomedical big data, develop technologies for precision medicine, and integrate them into a multilevel knowledge database, leading the healthcare treatment market to new growth avenues.
The global acute kidney injury treatment market is projected to exhibit a noteworthy 8% CAGR over the forecast period (2019–2029).
“Increasing prevalence of acute kidney injury across the world and increasing number of dialysis centers are prominent factors augmenting the growth prospects of the global acute kidney injury treatment market.”
Key Takeaways of Acute Kidney Injury Treatment Market Study
- Owing to increasing acute kidney injury prevalence, number of dialysis centers, and efficient treatment method, the dialysis segment is expected to be a significant revenue generator.
- The intermittent hemodialysis segment, under product, in the acute kidney injury treatment market, is expected to be a prominent segment, as results provided by this treatment are more efficient as compared to other dialysis methods.
- The pre-renal injury segment is anticipated to dominate the acute kidney injury treatment market, as pre-renal injury is more prevalent in patients with acute kidney injury.
- North America is expected to dominate the global acute kidney injury treatment market in terms of revenue, owing to the growing adoption of advanced treatments over conventional methods. East Asia is expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the acute kidney injury treatment market during the forecast period.
Advanced Technology & Product Launches – Key Strategies Followed by Manufacturers
Advancements in diagnostic technology and more product availability in order to streamline their product offerings in respective regions with diverse product portfolios are being followed by players in the acute kidney injury treatment market. For instance, in January, 2019, Fresenius Medical Care launched the 4008A dialysis machine to improve accessibility to life-sustaining dialysis treatment.
More Valuable Insights on Acute Kidney Injury Treatment Market
Future Market Insights brings a comprehensive research report on forecast revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels, and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each segment from 2014 to 2029. The global acute kidney injury treatment market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the readers. The study provide compelling insights on the acute kidney injury treatment market on the basis of product (dialysis and drug therapy), injury (pre-renal injury, intrinsic renal injury, and post-renal injury), and distribution channel (hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and others), across seven major regions.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Analysis and Recommendations
- Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition
- Key Market Trends
3.1. Key Trends Impacting the Market
- Key Success Factors
4.1. Pipeline Assessment
4.2. Unmet needs
- Global Acute Kidney Injury Treatment Market Demand (in Value or Size in US$ Mn) Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast, 2019-2029
5.1. Historical Market Value (US$ Mn) Analysis, 2014-2018
5.2. Current and Future Market Value (US$ Mn) Projections, 2019-2029
5.2.1. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
5.2.2. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis
- Market Background
6.1. Macro-Economic Factors
6.1.1. Global GDP Growth Outlook
6.1.2. Global Healthcare Spending Outlook
6.2. Market Dynamics
6.2.3. Opportunity Analysis