The global aircraft refurbishing market revenue surpassed US$ 110 Bin in 2018.According to a study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the overall aircraft refurbishing market is expected to increase considerably by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 5.5% for 2021- 31. The rising demand for air travel due to low fuel prices will accelerate sales opportunities.
The market will gain from increasing investment from leading manufacturers such as Air France Industries KLM E&M, AAR, GKN, Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company, Ascent Aviation Services, JCB Aero, Jamco America Inc., SIA Engineering Company, Lufthansa Technik, and Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd.
According to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), aircraft repairs have a significant impact on weight, balance, structural integrity, power plant operation, flight characteristics, and any other features that may affect airworthiness. Weight and power consumption are important factors that influence an aircraft’s efficiency. Hence, increasing demand for these repairs will elevate demand in aircraft refurbishing market.
The COVID- 19 pandemic had a negative impact on the global aircraft refurbishing market. The implementation of lockdown has disrupted supply chain and manufacturing of products. Nonetheless recovery is on cards as countries roll out vaccination drive and gradually withdraw restrictions imposed on travel and transport.
“Rising airline passenger traffic is making airlines companies to go for frequent modification of aircraft. As a result, manufacturers are focusing on developing high-quality aircraft modifications that meet specific requirements,” said an FMI analyst.”
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample>>> https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1617
- North America and APEJ will emerge as key markets for aircraft refurbishing, accounting for nearly half of the overall market share.
- Narrow body aircraft is expected to remain dominant over the forecast period owing to its increasing adoption by airline carriers, especially in the Asia Pacific countries such as China and India.
- Based on refurbishing type, the demand for commercial cabin refurbishing will increase at a high pace.
- Based on fitting, demand in the passenger seats segment will rise driven by increasing passenger air traffic.
- The demand for customizing and replacement of aircraft cabin interior components by major airline companies is driving market growth.
- Ongoing efforts of airline carriers, increasing competition, and lower cash outlays characterize the evolving nature of the refurbishment industry.
- VIP aircraft refurbishment is getting attention due to the rising demand for luxurious travel experience. As a result, the global aircraft refurbishment market will gain significant impetus.
- High initial cost for aircraft refurbishing is restraining market growth.
- Need for continuous investment to maintain upgradation of aircrafts is impeding market growth.
The key players are focusing on strategies such as sales contracts, strategic alliances, acquiring technical expertise, partnership agreements, collaborations, digital marketing, mergers and acquisitions, capacity utilizations, and technological advancements to expand their market and increase market revenue. For instance,
- Triumph Group and Air France Industries KLM Engineering and Maintenance (AFI KLM E&M) collaborated to overhaul nacelles for next-generation aircraft at Triumph’s Hot Springs, Arkansas repair facility.
- Jamco America Inc declared the launch of a new leather-wrapped Jamco Soft Divider, a soft eyebrow-type hanging divider. The divider comes with a simple and elegant design that enables maximum seat density and is designed for narrow-body single-aisle aircraft.
Some of the key market players in the aircraft refurbishing market are:
- Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG
- SIA Engineering Co Ltd
- Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited
- United Technology Corporation.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1617
More Insights on the Aircraft Refurbishing Market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the aircraft refurbishing market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the aircraft refurbishing market with a detailed segmentation on the basis of following criteria:
Based on the aircraft type
- large body aircraft
- wide body aircraft
- narrow body aircraft
Based on the refurbishing type
- VIP cabin refurbishing
- commercial cabin refurbishing
Based on the fitting type
- IFEC and lighting
- passenger seats
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- How will the aircraft refurbishing market expand through 2031?
- Which top manufacturing companies are leading the global aircraft refurbishing market?
- What are the key drivers and trends that will stimulate the aircraft refurbishing sales?
- What are the challenges that will affect the sales of aircraft refurbishing market?
- Which region will remain the most lucrative throughout the forecast period?
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-1617
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage on Automotive Domain
Motorcycle Lead Acid Battery Market: The motorcycle lead acid battery market study by Future Market Insights (FMI) provides a detailed overview of the new trends while incorporating the effect of the pandemic on demand-supply pattern, and growth & restraining factors during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031. Market dynamics have been presented on the basis of prominent drivers, trends and opportunities prevailing across key geographies for the aforementioned decade.
Two-Wheeler Lead Acid Batteries Market: ESOMAR-certified market analysis and consulting company Future Market Insights (FMI) provides insights driving two-wheeler lead acid batteries market demand in latest report. Additionally, to find the effect of COVID-19 on the two-wheeler lead acid batteries market in general, the study monitor global two-wheeler lead acid batteries sales in 20+ high-growth markets and addresses their end-user in particular.
Automotive Battery Management System Market: In its new report, the Future Market Insights (FMI) offers an exhaustive overview of the global automotive battery management system market with focus on the key market dynamics, including drivers, trends, opportunities, restraints, and detailed information about the global advanced wound debridement products market structure. The market study presents exclusive information about how the market will grow during the forecast period.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/aircraft-refurbishing-market
SOURCE Future Market Insights