The global aluminum fluoride industry suffered majorly in the on-set of the COVID-19 pandemic earlier in 2020. While shutting down of manufacturing hubs, decline in demand from end-use industries, and financial crisis took a toll on industry players, the recovery in construction, ceramic and other key end-use sectors is helping them in getting back on track since the last quarter of 2020.
According to the latest edition of the report on ‘aluminum fluoride’ market study by Future Market Insights (FMI), aluminum fluoride suppliers will come across new opportunities owing to its requirement in chemical intermediates and residential, commercial, & industrial construction projects during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031. The report also provides with a thorough analysis of the demand-supply patterns, growth & restraining and other crucial factors for key players in the industry across the globe.
Key Takeaways from Study
- Application in Aluminum, fluorocarbons, and ceramic to fuel the sales
- Metallurgical grade aluminum fluoride to spearhead the demand growth
- Dry process followed by wet process to gain traction in terms of production routes
- The United States to remain dominant in the world’s largest aluminum fluoride industry North America
- Germany to sustain in the leading position in Europe aluminum fluoride industry
- China, Japan, South Korea, the United Kingdom, Canada, India, and a few other countries to remain hotspots for stakeholders in this industry
“With the industrial, residential, and commercial construction projects gaining momentum again, aluminum fluoride suppliers will come across ample of opportunities to excel in this field. Furthermore, demand from automotive industry to reduce the weight of vehicles in order to comply with emission norms will widen the growth scope for manufacturers. However, the overall recovery rate for automotive sector is still sluggish yet hopeful for aluminum fluoride suppliers,” says an FMI analyst.
For Complete TOC @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-5941
How Demand in Construction Industry Paving New Paths for Aluminum Fluoride Manufacturers?
Being temperature and pH regulating agent and solubility enhancer, aluminum fluoride has extensive application in building and construction industry. As these sectors are gaining back the position after getting battered by the pandemic outbreak in 2020, aluminum fluoride manufacturers are subject to come across lucrative growth scope from this sector.
As stated in the report titled “Mexico- Construction” published by the SelectUSA in October, 2019, the construction sector in Mexico comprises of building, materials, and advanced innovations such as sustainable building technologies, seismic stabilization, and others and is a best prospect industry sector in Mexico. According to the report, the total industry value increased to US$ 94.8 Billion in 2019 from US$ 94.61 Billion in 2016 and is forecast rise steadily after getting over the turmoil due to the pandemic. The statistics gives an idea regarding the new opportunities awaiting for aluminum fluoride manufacturers across the world.
Who is Winning in this Space?
The global aluminum fluoride industry is thriving on the top players while offering strictly competitive environment to key players. In order to emerge lucrative, key industry players are started with launching even broader variety of products along with expanding themselves.
- Alufluoride Ltd. announced in December, 2020 that it will commence operations at expanded aluminum fluoride plant in order to increase the sales footprint, while JPMC and Alufluoride Ltd. jointly set up aluminum fluoride factory in Jordan in January, 2020
- Italian company Fluorsid S.p.A bought the Norway-based aluminum fluoride plant belonging to Boliden AB, cementing its position as the largest aluminum fluoride producer outside of China in 2016
More Valuable Insights
In its latest report, FMI offers an unbiased analysis of the aluminium fluoride market, providing historical data for the period of 2016-2020, and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of grade (metallurgical grade, and other industrial grade), and application (aluminium, fluorocarbons, ceramics, and chemical intermediate), across seven major regions of the world (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and MEA).
|Historical Data Available for||2016-2020|
|Market Analysis||USD Million for Value|
|Key Regions Covered||North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, the Middle East & Africa, and Oceania|
|Key Countries Covered||US, Canada, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, and South Africa|
|Key Segments Covered||Grade, Application, and Region|
|Key Companies Profiled||Alufluoride Ltd. Rio Tinto Plc Tanfac Industries Ltd. Fluorsid S.p.A Mexichem S.A.B. de C.V. Industries Chimiques du Fluor (ICF) PhosAgro PJSC Do-Fluoride Chemicals Co., Ltd Pingquan Greatwall Chemical Co., Ltd. Gulf Fluor AB Lifosa Alufluor AB Derivados del Fluor|
|Report Coverage||Market Forecasts, Brand Share Analysis, Competition Intelligence, DROT Analysis, Market Dynamics and Challenges, and Strategic Growth Initiatives|
|Customization & Pricing||Available upon Request|
Key Questions Answered in Report
- Which are the top companies providing aluminium fluoride? Some of the top companies manufacturing aluminum fluoride are Gulf Fluor, AB Lifosa, Alufluor AB, and Tanfac Industries Ltd.
- Which are some of the lucrative markets for aluminium fluoride? The United States, Germany, China, Japan, France, India, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and a few others are lucrative markets for aluminium fluoride, and are expected to dominate throughout the forecast period.
- Which applications accounts for high sales of aluminium fluoride? Presently, aluminium, fluorocarbons, and chemical intermediate are the most lucrative in terms of application, and is expected to remain dominant over the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
- Which grade is highly sought-after in aluminium fluoride industry? Metallurgical is the mostly sought-after grade in aluminium fluoride industry.