ESOMAR certified consulting firm Future Market Insights’ report on global membrane chemicals market projects a positive outlook through 2031. Surging demand from diverse lucrative end-use sectors is amplifying the growth of membrane chemicals market. After a slight decline in 2020, membrane chemicals players can expect a spike in demand due to the recovery in end-use sectors such as food & beverage and pulp & paper. FMI study projects a bullish long-term outlook, estimating the sales to grow at 6% CAGR through 2031.
Increasing requirement for wastewater treatment in industries and municipal sector is expected to fuel the sales of membrane chemicals manufacturers. Several type of membrane chemicals such as coagulants, scale inhibitors and many more are widely used in treating membrane scaling and fouling. Hence, these membrane chemical type are in high demand within municipality and industrial sector. Also, growing requirement for cost-effective, advanced water management, and recycling solution is propelling the growth of market.
“Among end users, municipality, food & beverage, paper & pulp are expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities for the membrane chemicals manufactures through 2031,” remarks the FMI analyst.
Request a report sample with 300 pages to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-289
- Scale inhibitors and dechlorinants are expected to remain to remain dominant throughout forecast period
- Biocide segment is expected to emerge as a lucrative segment through 2031
- Municipality and food & beverages sector to be primary end-users for membrane chemicals market
- High demand from municipality and chemical sector to provide growth opportunities across U.S.
- Germany to be the hotspot for membrane chemicals industry player due to the rising adoption of wastewater management & water purification treatments
- China is expected to be the fastest growing membrane chemical market through 2021 & beyond
- High demand from food & beverage, chemical and government sector to push the demand-supply graph of Japan membrane chemicals market upward
- Increasing demand from the municipal and manufacturing sector is expected to drive the market demand
- Rising wastewater rehabilitation activities are likely to provide lucrative opportunities for membrane chemicals manufacturers through 2021 & beyond
- Increasing demand for effective solutions to prevent membrane scaling and fouling is improving the demand for membrane chemicals
- Low adoption of membrane chemicals in emerging economies is likely to hinder the growth
Leading manufacturers profiled by FMI includes Veolia Waters, Nalco, Kemira, GE Water & Process Technologies, BWA Water Additives, Genesys International, H2O Innovation Inc., Reverse Osmosis Chemicals International, King Lee Technologies, and Lenn Tech BV among others. According to FMI, with the market being competitive, leading players have come up with the cost-effective and innovative products to maintain the edge in the industry.
For instance, on 4th January 2021, SUEZ completed the acquisition of Lanxess Reverse Osmosis (RO) membrane product line from specialty chemicals. With this acquisition, SUEZ implemented a new complementary RO membranes technology, these membrane will complete the offer of Water Technologies & Solutions division to provide customers support in water treatment.
Also, in October 2020, Ecolab launched automated precision dispensing system for membrane cleaning chemistries. The Precision dispensing system for membranes is part of Ecolab’s comprehensive Ultrasil™ Membrane Program, provides best-in-class chemistries, automation and technical support.
In April 2020, Genesys launched new water treatment product range for the mining sector which includes antiscalants and cleaners designed to tackle issues specific to treatment of mine water.
More Insights on FMI’s Membrane Chemicals Market
Future Market Insights offers an unbiased analysis on global membrane chemicals market, providing historical data for the period of 2016-2020 and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. In order to gain a better perspective of the global market potential, its growth, trends, and challenges, the market is segmented on the basis of product type (scale inhibitors, coagulants & flocculants, biocides, PH adjusters, dechlorinants, and other membrane chemicals) end-user (municipal, power, food & beverage, chemicals, desalination, paper & pulp), and across major regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania and MEA).
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage on Chemicals & Materials Domain
Asia Textile Chemicals Market: Future Market Insights offers an unbiased analysis on global Asia textile chemicals on the future expansion prospects, trends and challenges that market is likely to face in the upcoming decade. Key statistics regarding key segments have been presented across prominent geographies, along with a detailed assessment of the market’s competitive landscape.
Construction Chemicals Market: The construction chemicals’ market report published by Future Market Insights gives a detailed segmentation on the market trends, challenges and future growth dynamics across key geographies and prominent segments. The report provides a holistic approach, mapping the competitive landscape, opportunities likely to prevail across the 2021-2031 decade.
Oilfield Chemicals Market: The oilfield chemicals’ market study published by FMI offers a comprehensive analysis and focused views on major trends expected to provide shape to future growth prospects. The report provides detailed analyses of the significant drivers, trends, challenges and opportunities prevailing for the forthcoming decade across key geographies along with competitive landscape of the upcoming decade.
Download Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-289