Rise in awareness about risks of diabetes, increasing focus towards dental care, and increasing inclination towards weight management continue to fuel market for artificial sweeteners. The global consumption of artificial sweeteners is slated for 5% CAGR during 2019 – 2026. A new Future Market Insights (FMI) report projects that the demand for artificial sweeteners will be on a steady rise within food & beverages and pharmaceuticals industries.
Growth of the global artificial sweeteners market is mainly bound to various micro-economic and macro-economic factors. The report states that the global artificial sweeteners market is significantly driven by increasing preference for healthy food products. Growing health concerns among customers has led to surge in demand for fat-free, sugar-free, and diabetes friendly food products. Prevalence of various diseases such as diabetes and obesity is further expected to contribute towards growth of the global artificial sweeteners market significantly.
Request a report sample to obtain authentic analysis and comprehensive market insights at- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-95
Key players in the global market of artificial sweeteners are Roquette Frères, American Sugar Refining, Inc., Wilmar International Limited, Ingredion Incorporated, Nestlé S.A., Associated British Foods PLC, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Symrise AG, Cargill, Incorporated, Ajinomoto Co., Inc., Niutang Chemical Ltd., DuPont, MacAndrews & Forbes Incorporated, and Tate & Lyle PLC.
|Region||Product Types||End User||Application|
|North America||Aspartame||Food and Beverages||Bakery Goods|
|Latin America||Acesulfame k||Pharmaceuticals||Sweet Spreads|
|Europe||Saccharin||Direct Sales||Confectionery and Chewing Gums|
Request for Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-95
Key Takeaways – Artificial Sweeteners Market Study
- Artificial sweeteners have nearly zero calories in a serving as compared to a teaspoon of sugar, which contains approximately 16 calories. Increasing adoption of healthy lifestyles is, in turn, reducing sugar consumption across the globe. For instance, according to the U.S Department of Agriculture, sugar consumption in New York slumped by 25% in 2018 as compared to the previous year.
- Artificial sweeteners are increasingly used in manufacturing processed food products such as candies, jellies, baked goods, sauces, canned foods, ice cream, soft drinks, and yogurt, apart from various dairy products. Increasing preference for sugar-free products is a key artificial sweeteners market trend, which will bode well in the foreseeable future.
- Artificial sweeteners are used as preservatives in multiple canned and frozen food products. According to FAO, global frozen food products sales was valued at US$ 26 Bn in 2001. Consumption of frozen food products is increasing worldwide, creating a favorable environment for market growth.
- Healthy beverages consumption has seen a rapid rise in the recent past, on the back of increasing adoption of healthy lifestyles.
- Bakery goods and beverages will remain at the forefront in terms of demand, accounting for a collective value share of around 40%.
Research and development aimed at reducing hyper-intense sweetness of most artificial sweeteners and positioning these as diabetic-safe taste enhancers can pay rich dividends to manufacturers.
Buy Complete Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/95
Table Of Content:
- Global Outlook
- Global Artificial Sweeteners Market – Executive Summary
- Global Artificial Sweeteners Market Overview
- Global Artificial Sweeteners Market Analysis and Forecast 2012-2026
- North America Artificial Sweeteners Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
- Latin America Artificial Sweeteners Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
- Europe Artificial Sweeteners Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
- Japan Artificial Sweeteners Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
- APEJ Artificial Sweeteners Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
- MEA Artificial Sweeteners Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
- Global Artificial Sweeteners Market Company Share, Competition Landscape and Company Profiles
- Research Methodology
- Secondary and Primary Sources
- Assumptions and Acronyms