Automated people movers enable efficient interconnection between airport gates and city centers at several airports. Low capital investments and relatively lesser operational costs would remain the primary factors driving adoption of automated people movers. Future Market Insights (FMI) recently published a research report on automated people mover market that projects a healthy 5% CAGR for revenue growth of the market during 2019-2029. By the end of forecast period, automated people mover sales are expected to account for revenues worth ~US$ 4 Bn.
Request a report sample to obtain authentic analysis and comprehensive market insights at- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-7115
Key Takeaways – Global Automated People Mover Market Report
- Automated people movers would continue to witness significantly high adoption by airport operators.
- Sales of automated people mover are expected to witness momentous rise for application in urban transit systems.
- North America would retain a major share of revenues in global automated people mover market.
- Increasing number of airports in Asia Pacific holds the promise to elevate the number of contracts with automated people mover manufacturers.
- The market in Middle Eastern region is expected to be lucrative in terms of automated people mover sales and O&M contracts.
- Through 2029, automated people mover markets in Europe and Middle East & Africa (MEA) are projected to outperform that in North America in terms of revenue share.
“Technologically advanced automated people movers offer design advantages in addition to cost benefit. Several automated people movers are further enhanced with safety features that enable manufacturers to gain a competitive edge in the consolidated market. The equipment is generally made-to-order, which means that winning contracts is crucial for manufacturers. Acquiring contracts for operations & maintenance will also remain an important strategy adopted by prominent companies in automated people mover market.”
Request for Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-7115
Competitive Landscape Analysis
The automated people mover market is characterized by a high degree of consolidation, as a result of the presence of limited players. Tier-I companies account for over 3/4th of the total market value. Some of the leading manufacturers, such as Bombardier Inc., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd., and Siemens AG, are prioritizing joint ventures for developing innovative automated people mover systems. With LAX’s Automated People Mover, a number of public private partnership (PPP) projects are projected to shape up at the U.S. airports in the near future. Companies are also expected to focus on expanding their sales footprint in emerging markets, such as Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Such players have been establishing offices and sales partnerships in these regions.
Buy Complete Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/7115
Table Of Content:
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition
3. Key Market Trends
3.1. Key Trends Impacting the Market
3.2. Product Innovation / Development Trends
4. Key Success Factors
4.1. Product Adoption / Usage Analysis
4.2. Product USPs / Features
5. Global Automated People Mover Market Demand (in Value or Size in US$ Mn) Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast, 2019-2029
5.1. Historical Market Value (US$ Mn) Analysis, 2014-2018
5.2. Current and Future Market Value (US$ Mn) Projections, 2019-2029
5.2.1. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
5.2.2. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis
6. Market Background
6.1. Macro-Economic Factors
6.1.1. Global GDP Growth Outlook
6.1.2. Global Urbanization Growth Outlook
6.1.3. Global Aviation Industry Growth Outlook
6.2. Forecast Factors – Relevance & Impact
6.2.1. Top Companies Historical Growth
6.2.2. Global Population Growth Outlook
6.2.3. Increasing Number of Airports
6.2.4. Automation in Airports
6.3. Value Chain
6.3.1. List of Component Providers
6.3.2. List of Product Manufacturers
6.3.3. List of Distributors and Retailers
6.4. Market Dynamics
6.4.3. Opportunity Analysis
7. Global Automated People Mover Market Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029, by System Type
8. Global Automated People Mover Market Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029, by Application
9. Global Automated People Mover Market Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029, by Region
and many more…