The automatic tire inflation system industry has been exhibiting steady growth since the past decade owing to the rise in requirement in utility vehicles, tractors, and heavy commercial vehicles (HCV). While the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic took a toll on the industry output due to the decline in automotive sector, the recovery has started since the last quarter of 2020. With the increase in investment on research & development (R&D) activities by manufacturers, and the key sales channels getting back on track, automatic tire inflation system industry is subject to significant growth in the coming years.
The latest revised edition of the report on ‘automatic tire inflation system’ market study by Future Market Insights (FMI) offers an exhaustive overview of the global industry trends, regional insights, demand-supply trajectories, and crucial factors during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031. According to the report, North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific will remain the leading regions, while high requirement from utility vehicle segment will drive the sales in 20+ countries.
Request a report sample to obtain authentic analysis and comprehensive market insights at- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2733
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global automatic tire inflation system industry is forecast to expand at over 5% CAGR through 2031
- Increase in application in utility vehicles and heavy commercial vehicles (HCV) is likely to be witnessed
- Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) segment to exhibit hegemony in terms of sales channel
- The United States to hold the major chunk of North America industry
- Germany remains the epicenter of Europe automatic tire inflation system industry
- The United Kingdom, China, Japan, India, Canada, France, and a few other countries to emerge lucrative
- Asia Pacific to register the fastest growth throughout the forecast period
“Advancement in manufacturing sector coupled with the rise in adoption of various automated systems and solutions in automotive sector are fuelling the sales of automatic tire inflation system,” says an FMI analyst.
According to a report titled “Automotive Industry Spotlight” published by the SelectUSA, the United Sates has one of the largest automotive industries in the world, while in 2018, the U.S. light vehicle sales reached 17.2 million units. As stated in the report, new R&D initiatives are transforming the global automotive industry including the U.S., while according to Auto Alliance, globally UIS$ 105 Billion is spend on R&D in automotive industry. Though the situation changed temporarily in 2020, the automotive sector is getting back to its feet making the automatic tire inflation system providers optimistic again.
Request for Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-2733
Some of the key players supplying automatic tire inflation system are-
- Dana Incorporated
- Meritor, Inc.
- EnPro Industries, Inc.
- Nexter Group
- Servitech Industries, Inc.
- Hendrickson USA, L.L.C.
- Tire Pressure Control International Ltd.
- PTG Reifendruckregelsysteme GmbH
- Aperia Technologies, Inc.
- Systems GmbH
- Bigfoot Equipment Ltd.
- Tibus Offload Ltd. & Co. KG
- AIR CTI
- FTL Technology Limited
- Col-Ven S.A.
|Historical Data Available for||2016-2020|
|Market Analysis||USD Million for Value|
|Key Regions Covered||North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, the Middle East & Africa, and Oceania|
|Key Countries Covered||US, Canada, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, and South Africa|
|Key Segments Covered||Vehicle Type, Sales Channel, Component, and Region|
|Key Companies Profiled||Dana IncorporatedMeritor, Inc.EnPro Industries, Inc.Nexter GroupServitech Industries, Inc.Hendrickson USA, L.L.C.Tire Pressure Control International Ltd.PTG Reifendruckregelsysteme GmbHAperia Technologies, Inc.Systems GmbHBigfoot Equipment Ltd.Tibus Offload Ltd. & Co. KGAIR CTIFTL Technology LimitedCol-Ven S.A.|
|Report Coverage||Market Forecasts, Brand Share Analysis, Competition Intelligence, DROT Analysis, Market Dynamics and Challenges, and Strategic Growth Initiatives|
|Customization & Pricing||Available upon Request|
Buy Complete Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/2733
Table Of Content:
1. Executive Summary
1.2. Market Analysis
1.3. FMI Analysis and Recommendations
1.4. Wheel of Fortune
2. Market Introduction
2.1. Market Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition
3. Market Viewpoint
3.1. Macro-Economic Factors
4. Global Automatic Tire Inflation System Market Analysis 2016-2021 and Forecast 2021-2031
4.1.1. Market Volume Projections
4.1.2. Market Size and Y-o-Y Growth
4.1.3. Absolute $ Opportunity
4.2. Global Installed Base
4.3. Value Chain
5. Forecast Factors: Relevance and Impact
6. Global Automatic Tire Inflation System Market Analysis 2016-2021 and Forecast 2021-2031 By Vehicle Type
6.1. Introduction / Key Findings
6.2. Historical Market Size (US$ Mn) and Volume Analysis By Vehicle Type, 2016-2021
6.3. Current Market Size (US$ Mn) and Volume Forecast By Vehicle, 2021-2031
6.3.2. Heavy Commercial Trucks & Trailers
6.3.3. Utility Vehicles
6.4. Key Trends / Developments
6.5. Market Attractiveness Analysis By Vehicle Type
7. Global Automatic Tire Inflation System Market Analysis 2016-2021 and Forecast 2021-2031By Sales Channel
and many more…