The global automotive lead acid battery sales is projected to increasing, enabling the market’s valuation to reach US$ 36.2 Bn in 2031, according to the latest research by Future Market Insights (FMI). The report estimates the market to expand at a steady CAGR of over 3% through the course of 2021-2031.
Flooded batteries, followed by enhanced flooded batteries are most sought-after lead acid batteries. Flooded batteries are expected to account for over half of sales registered in the market. The use of lead batteries for starting, lighting and ignition (SLI) application is increasing around the world. Easy availability of lead acid batteries and their economical pricing as compared to other battery types will continue enabling growth in the market over the coming decade.
Despite advent of various advanced technologies, which threaten replacement, lead acid batteries sales will continue surging at a moderate pace. The rising production of passenger and commercial vehicles will continue supporting growth through the course of the forecast period.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures:https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1482
Also, the advent of new technologies are aiding overall expansion. Some of the leading manufacturers are focusing on a wide range of automotive lead acid resistance, decreasing heat generation, modification of electrode plates, and improving charge acceptability.
These efforts are expected to improve performance of lead acid batteries, in turn creating lucrative opportunities for increasing sales.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- After a period of negative growth, sales will improve 2021 onwards, enabling the market register 2.8% y-o-y growth in 2021
- The U.S. will account for over 86% of sales registered in North America. It is expected to remain the dominant market through the course of the forecast period
- Increasing passenger vehicle production will enable sales in the U.K. to increase by 1.7% in U.K. in 2021
- Germany and France will emerge as other key markets within Europe
- Expansion of the automotive sector will support growth in China, followed by Japan and South Korea
“Market players are threatened by the availability of high-performing alternatives. The increasing demand for lithium-ion batteries and other alternatives has been compelling them to invest in research and development activities. This will enable the market to stay strong, registering steady growth through the course of the forecast period,” said a lead analyst at FMI.
The global automotive lead acid batteries market is highly competitive at regional as well as global level, and highly consolidated in nature. Some of the key players included in the report are Clarios, GS Yuasa Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Leoch International Technology Limited, Exide Industries Ltd., EnerSys Inc., and others. Top companies operating in the market are occupying hefty shares in terms of revenue. With compliance to governmental standards and regulations, these companies have a global brand presence. Prime manufacturers are also updating their technologies to improve their market share.
Request for TOC: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-1482
Find More Valuable Insights
The research report analyzes factors affecting the demand for automotive lead acid battery. The study examines the impact of COVID-19 on the market, besides gauging macroeconomic factor and prevailing market trends. The report analyzes the market on the basis of battery type, technology, vehicle, sales channel and region. The report gives qualitative and quantitative information on various players in this space. It also tracks the market by both, supply side and demand side.
Scope of Report
|Historical Data Available for||2016-2020|
|Market Analysis||USD Million for Value and Tons for Volume|
|Key Regions Covered||North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia & Pacific, East Asia, and the Middle East & Africa,|
|Key Countries Covered||US, Canada, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Russia, BENELUX, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, Turkey, Iran, and South Africa|
|Key Segments Covered||Battery Type, Technology, Vehicle, Sales Channel, Region|
|Key Companies Profiled||Clarios GS Yuasa Corporation Panasonic Corporation Leoch International Technology Limited Exide Industries Ltd. EnerSys Inc. East Penn Manufacturing Company Exide Technologies Inc. CSB Battery Company Limited|
|Report Coverage||Market Forecasts, Brand Share Analysis, Competition Intelligence, DROT Analysis, Market Dynamics and Challenges, and Strategic Growth Initiatives|
|Customization & Pricing||Available upon Request|
Key Questions Answered in Report
- Which is the most lucrative market for automotive lead acid batteries? The U.S. currently leads the global market for automotive lead acid battery. The share of the U.S. market will be over 25% over the forecast period.
- Which is the top-selling type of automotive lead acid batteries? Flooded lead acid batteries are preferred for many applications. Demand for flooded lead acid batteries is expected to be high in the near future, especially for their low-maintenance cost.
- Which is the most lucrative application for automotive lead acid batteries? Automotive lead acid batteries are widely used in automotive industry related applications. Usage in starting, lighting and ignition (SLI) and electric vehicle applications is rising day by day.