Breathable films are integral part of diverse industrial applications like pharmaceuticals, medical, hygiene & personal care, food & beverage, sanitary napkins, incontinence products, hospital disposables like gloves, PPE kits, food packaging and others. The global urbanizations taken place in the last decade has worked as the driving factor to boost the breathable films market growth which tends to sustain in the upcoming forecast period (2020-2030).
As researched thoroughly by FMI analysts, the global Breathable Films market is set to grow during the forecast period of 2020-2030 to reach US$ 927.8 Bn by 2030.
For more insights into the market, request a sample of this report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2367
Some of the key takeaways from the report are as follows-
- Global breathable films market is anticipated to grow at CAGR of 6% during the forecast period, starting from 2020 to 2030
- Among materials, polyethylene breathable films are expected to dominate the market due to their diverse applications and low cost
- In terms of type, micro-porous segment expected to emerge dominant while the monolithic segment is likely to remain in the next leading position during the forecast period
- Hospital disposables sector emerges as key end user, exhibiting high demand for products such as surgical masks, gloves, PPE kits, and others.
- North America expected to continue dominating among regional segments
- In the category by end-users, hospitals to dominate the market during the forecast period. Food and beverages, personal care and hygiene, Apparel and clothing and others to remain in the dominant market positions in the current and near future.
Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic there is surge in demand of several products starting from personal hygiene to pharmaceuticals and medical disposables like gloves, masks, PPE kit and others which are accelerating the growth of breathable films market globally. Despite of the disruption in manufacturing units or logistics services due to the ongoing pandemic, drop in GDP, job recessions and other factors, the overall market value is set to experience year-to-year growth and expansion throughout the forecast period. East Asian countries to significantly contribute to the global breathable films market due to increased urbanization, demography of the region, medical expenses of the large number of population and other factors.
For Information On The Research Approach Used In The Report, Request TOC@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-2367
Key Questions Answered by the Report
- At what rate will the market for breathable films grow?
According to Future Market Insights, the breathable films market is anticipated to grow by 6.0% CAGR during the forecast period (2020-2030).
- Which is the largest market for breathable films?
Currently North America is the dominant region in the global market, which is about to remain in the position during the forecast period.
- Which are the top companies in breathable films market?
Some of the key companies operating in the global market are Toray Industries. Mitsui Chemicals, Berry Global Inc., Innovia Films and others.