Development of resistance to various therapeutic agents is contributing to increasing demand for immuno-specific drugs and vaccines. In this regard, scientists have noted that the production of monoclonal antibodies for canine atopic dermatitis treatment could prove largely helpful, and could be more stable as compared to biological drugs, which will create opportunity for the growth of the canine atopic dermatitis treatment market.
“Rising increase in the adoption of pets in developed countries and increasing influx of medical information over the Internet are factors promoting the growth of the canine atopic dermatitis treatment market.
FMI – a well-established name in the market research domain – forecasts that, the canine atopic dermatitis treatment market will experience a major upturn post 2026, reaching US$ 2.4 Bn by 2029.
Get Report Sample Copy @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-4412
Key Takeaways of Canine Atopic Dermatitis Treatment Market Study
- Immunosuppressants are anticipated to be highly preferred treatment for canine atopic dermatitis, and contribute more than 45% revenue share in the canine atopic dermatitis treatment market.
- Due to growing resistance to various therapeutic chemical agents, the demand for high specificity biologics such as monoclonal antibodies is expected to increase during the forecast period.
- The injectable segment is anticipated to dominate the market by route of administration for administrating monoclonal antibodies.
- In terms of distribution channel, retail pharmacies are expected to gain more than 50% of market share during the forecast period.
- North America is the dominating region, while East Asia is expected to offer lucrative opportunities, owing to rapid increase in healthcare programs and industrialization.
Leading Manufacturers Following Acquisition Strategy to Increase Regional Presence
Leading manufacturers in the canine atopic dermatitis treatment market are focusing on regional acquisitions to enhance their product portfolios and expand their regional presence. For instance, in 2018, Zoetis completed the acquisition of Nexvet Biopharma. This collaboration strengthened the development platform of mAb therapies and added new alternatives to treat diseases in companion animals. In 2017, Elanco Animal Health (Eli Lily and Company) reported an acquisition of Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc., which includes an array of rabies vaccines, feline and canine products, and several pipeline assets.
Want more insights?
The canine atopic dermatitis treatment market, a new study by Future Market Insights, provides a market study on canine atopic dermatitis treatment from 2014–2018, and presents demand projections for 2019–2029, on the basis of drug class (corticosteroids, immunosuppressants, antibiotics, antihistamines, emollients, essential fatty acids, and antipruritics), mode of administration (topical, oral, and injectable), and distribution channel (veterinary hospitals, veterinary clinics, retail pharmacies, drug stores, and mail-order pharmacies), across seven prominent regions.
Speak To Analyst For Queries about Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-4412
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Market Trends
1.3. Analysis and Recommendations
- Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
- Global Canine Atopic Dermatitis Treatment Market Demand Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast, 2019-2029
3.1. Historical Market Value (US$ Mn) Analysis, 2014-2018
3.2. Current and Future Market Value (US$ Mn) Projections, 2019-2029
3.2.1. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
3.2.2. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis
- Market Background
4.1. Macro-Economic Factors
4.2. Forecast Factors – Relevance & Impact
4.3. Value Chain
4.4. Market Dynamics
4.4.3. Opportunity Analysis
- Global Canine Atopic Dermatitis Treatment Market Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029, by Treatment Type
5.1. Introduction / Key Findings
5.2. Historical Market Size (US$ Mn) Analysis By Treatment Type, 2014 – 2018
5.3. Current and Future Market Size (US$ Mn) Analysis and Forecast By Treatment Type, 2019-2029
5.3.6. Essential Fatty Acids
5.3.8. Monoclonal Antibody