ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) forecasts steady growth for global cardiac assist devices over the assessment period between 2021 and 2031. The market is poised to expand at 5.29% CAGR, surpassing valuation of US$ 1231.8 Bn in 2021.
Driven by increasing demand for ventricular assist devices, the market is expected to register healthy growth in the upcoming decade. Surging cases of heart failure across the globe have resulted in increased demand for ventricular assist devices.
Technological advancements in ventricular assist devices intended to curb the mortality rate have driven the adoption in the U.S., the U.K., and Germany. Due to the benefits such as minimal hospital stays and fast recovery, demand for minimally invasive devices have improved the adoption of ventricular assist devices.
With rising prevalence of coronary heart diseases, demand for left ventricular assist devices in countries including the U.S. and the U.K., market is anticipated to witness billion-dollar opportunity during the forecast period.
Favourable government initiatives and fast-track approval for ventricular assist devices have improved the market demand, registering year-on-year growth at 5.90% CAGR in 2021.
Request For Report Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-467
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Cardiac Assist Devices Market Study
- In terms of product type, ventricular assist devices (VAD) accounted for over 62% of global market share
- Implantable devices are anticipated to capture maximum share owing to the ability to control, monitor and screen erratic heart rhythms
- Hospital pharmacies are anticipated to hold major revenue share although ambulatory surgical center segment is expected to gain traction in the upcoming decade
- The U.S. is anticipated to lead the global market owing to the increasing cases of heart failure resulting in surging demand for VAD
- The U.K. and Germany are expected to dominate the Europe’s cardiac assist devices backed by technological development in the field of VAD
- India is expected to emerge as highly lucrative market backed by favorable government initiatives and rising demand for minimally invasive devices
“Consistent advancements in technology used for cardiac assist devices are creating lucrative growth prospects for the market players. Besides this, they are expected to gain since the demand for VAD is rising continuously across the globe,” says the FMI analyst.
Some of the leading healthcare companies are focusing on new product launches and innovation to stay ahead in the competition. As per Future Market Insights, Terumo Corporation, Medtronic PLC., Abbott Laboratories, Maquet GmbH, and Teleflex Incorporated are leading the market.
Key players are increasing the supply of ventricular assist devices catering the burgeoning demand, creating lucrative revenues. Increasing demand for artificial heart devices have led to consolidation of market by these top players.
However, new emerging players are adopting strategies including new launches and collaborations to gain the lead in the industry.
In June 2021, Medtronic PLC took the decision to stop the global sales of Medtronic Heartware HVAD left ventricular assist device (LVAD), which paved the way for many emerging players and leading players such as Abbott to increase the supply and capacity of LVADs.
In October 2020, another leading player, Abiomed announced the approval for its Impella CP Heart Pumps in Japan from Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare.
More Insights on the Global Cardiac Assist Devices Market
In its new offering, Future Market Insights, offers detailed segmentation on global cardiac assist devices market, providing historical data for the period of 2016-2020 and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is classified on the basis of product type (ventricular assist device (VAD) (left ventricular device, right ventricular device, biventricular device, and external ventricular assist device), and intra-aortic balloon pump), modality type (transcutaneous and implantable), and end-user (hospital and ambulatory surgical centers) across major regions (North America, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Middle East & Africa, and Japan).
Speak to Analyst, Questions Related To Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-467
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- What is the current cardiac assist devices market value?
The cardiac assist devices market is expected to surpass a valuation of US$ 1231.8 Bn in 2021
- At what rate did the cardiac assist devices market grow during 2020 and 2021?
The cardiac assist devices market witnessed inclination of 0.26%, exhibiting steady Y-o-Y growth at 5.90% CAGR in 2021.
- What are the key trends driving cardiac assist devices sales?
Rising demand for ventricular assist devices owing to increasing cases of heart failure will accelerate the demand for cardiac assist devices.
- Who are the leading players of cardiac assist devices?
Terumo Corporation, Medtronic PLC, Abbott Laboratories, Maquet GmbH, and Teleflex Incorporated are the top players leading the cardiac assist devices market.
- What is the demand outlook for North America cardiac assist devices market?
Demand for cardiac assist devices will continue to rise backed by rising demand for LVAD in the country, North America accounted for 50-55% of global market share.
- What is the Europe market outlook for cardiac assist devices?
Europe cardiac assist devices market will exhibit healthy growth at 8.4% CAGR during the forecast period.
- Which are the top countries driving the cardiac assist devices market demand?
Top countries in terms of cardiac assist devices sales are the U.S., the U.K, Germany, India, and China.