Driven by the rising prevalence of carpal tunnel syndrome, global sales of carpal tunnel release systems surpassed a market value of US$ 490 Mn in 2018. Carpal tunnel release systems market is poised for a healthy growth outlook during 2019 – 2029. Growing availability of efficient carpal tunnel release surgery equipment is another strong factor that would continue to bolster the growth of carpal tunnel release systems.
A.M. Surgical, Inc. developed an endoscopic carpal tunnel release system, which allows a clear view of surgical field and structure of median nerve. Leading manufacturers are collaborating with contract manufacturing organizations for the development of efficient carpal tunnel release systems. In June 2018, A.M. Surgical Inc. entered into new comprehensive product development and manufacturing agreement with Medigus Ltd for an integrated visualization device.
Although endoscopic surgeries are cost intensive, advantages such as less incision, reduced recovery time, and favorable reimbursement policies are boosting their adoption rate.
Request For Sample Copy @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5965
Key Takeaways – Carpal Tunnel Release Systems Market Study
- Owing to increasing preference for open carpal tunnel release systems for surgeries, open carpal tunnel release systems continue to contribute a significant market share.
- Demand for endoscopic carpal tunnel release system is expected to gain traction during the forecast period owing to increasing adoption of minimally invasive endoscopic surgery.
- Increasing patient visits to hospitals for carpal tunnel syndrome treatment is expected to increase market share of hospitals in terms of end user.
- Owing to rising number of carpal tunnel release surgeries along with reimbursement policies, Europe is expected to be significant revenue generator.
Innovative Product Launches Strategic Focus of Manufacturers
Stryker Corporation and Smith & Nephew plc. are among the leading market players in the carpal tunnel release systems market. These manufacturers continue to dominate the market landscape of carpal tunnel release systems by ensuring product availability, strengthening manufacturing facilities, and strategizing R&D for diversification of product portfolio. The market positioning acquired by Arthrex, Inc. through its innovative brand Centerline helped it maintain significant market share.
More Valuable Insights on Carpal Tunnel Release Systems Market
Carpal tunnel release systems market, a new study from Future Market Insights, provides unparalleled insights on evolution of the market during 2014 – 2018 and presents demand projections during 2019 – 2029 on the basis of product type (open CTR systems, endoscopic CTR systems), end user (hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, specialty clinics) across seven major regions.
Visit For Report TOC @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/carpal-tunnel-release-market/table-of-content
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Analysis and Recommendations
- Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
- Market Background
3.1. Forecast Factors – Relevance & Impact
3.2. Value Chain
3.3. Market Dynamics
3.3.3. Opportunity Analysis
- Key Inclusions
4.1. Key Promotional Strategies
4.2. Reimbursement Scenario
- Global Carpal Tunnel Release Systems Market Demand in Volume (Size in Units) Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast, 2019-2029
5.1. Historical Market Volume (Units) Analysis, 2014-2018
5.2. Current and Future Market Volume (Units) Projections, 2019-2029
- Global Carpal Tunnel Release Systems Market – Pricing Analysis
6.1. Regional Pricing Analysis By Product Type
6.2. Global Average Pricing Analysis Benchmark
- Global Carpal Tunnel Release Systems Market Demand (in Value or Size in US$ Mn) Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast, 2019-2029
7.1. Historical Market Value (US$ Mn) Analysis, 2014-2018
7.2. Current and Future Market Value (US$ Mn) Projections, 2019-2029
7.2.1. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
7.2.2. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis
- Global Carpal Tunnel Release Systems Market Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029, by Product
8.1. Introduction / Key Findings
8.2. Historical Market Size (US$ Mn) Analysis By Product, 2014 – 2018
8.3. Current and Future Market Size (US$ Mn) Analysis and Forecast By Product, 2019 – 2029
8.3.1. Open CTR Systems
8.3.2. Endoscopic CTR Systems
8.4. Market Attractiveness Analysis By Product
- Global Carpal Tunnel Release Systems Market Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029, by End User
9.1. Introduction / Key Findings
9.2. Historical Market Size (US$ Mn) Analysis By End User, 2014 – 2018
9.3. Current and Future Market Size (US$ Mn) Analysis and Forecast By End User, 2019 – 2029