Driven by the rising prevalence of carpal tunnel syndrome, global sales of carpal tunnel release systems surpassed a market value of US$ 490 Mn in 2018. Carpal tunnel release systems market is poised for a healthy growth outlook during 2019 – 2029. Growing availability of efficient carpal tunnel release surgery equipment is another strong factor that would continue to bolster the growth of carpal tunnel release systems.
Key Takeaways – Carpal Tunnel Release Systems Market Study
- Owing to increasing preference for open carpal tunnel release systems for surgeries, open carpal tunnel release systems continue to contribute a significant market share.
- Demand for endoscopic carpal tunnel release system is expected to gain traction during the forecast period owing to increasing adoption of minimally invasive endoscopic surgery.
- Increasing patient visits to hospitals for carpal tunnel syndrome treatment is expected to increase market share of hospitals in terms of end user.
- Owing to rising number of carpal tunnel release surgeries along with reimbursement policies, Europe is expected to be significant revenue generator.
Request a report sample to obtain authentic analysis and comprehensive market insights at- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5965
Developed Regional Markets Account for over 60% of Global Sales
The growth of carpal tunnel release systems market, in both developed and developing regions, will primarily be centered upon rising per capita healthcare spending and favorable reimbursement policies for out-patient surgical procedures. Europe and North America are currently the leading contributors to global market revenues. Although these developed regions collectively account for over 60% of total adoption, there are strong possibilities that developing regional markets such as Asia Pacific (APAC) will reflect an attractive growth prospect in the coming years.
CARPAL TUNNEL RELEASE SYSTEMS MARKET TAXONOMY
The global carpal tunnel release systems market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader.
Increasing demand for minimally invasive surgeries has encouraged manufacturers of medical devices to develop advanced surgical technologies. For example, Sonex Health’s, launched SX-One MicroKnife that enables ultrasound-guided carpal tunnel release through a single micro-incision. A.M. Surgical, Inc., introduced STRATOSTM that works independently to confirm key anatomy and is completely protected along the length of the cannula prior to release.
Request for Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-5965
- Open CTR systems
- Endoscopic CTR systems
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa
Buy Complete Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/5965
Table Of Content:
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Market Background
3.1. Forecast Factors – Relevance & Impact
3.2. Value Chain
3.3. Market Dynamics
3.3.3. Opportunity Analysis
4. Key Inclusions
4.1. Key Promotional Strategies
4.2. Reimbursement Scenario
5. Global Carpal Tunnel Release Systems Market Demand in Volume (Size in Units) Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast, 2019-2029
5.1. Historical Market Volume (Units) Analysis, 2014-2018
5.2. Current and Future Market Volume (Units) Projections, 2019-2029
6. Global Carpal Tunnel Release Systems Market – Pricing Analysis
6.1. Regional Pricing Analysis By Product Type
6.2. Global Average Pricing Analysis Benchmark
7. Global Carpal Tunnel Release Systems Market Demand (in Value or Size in US$ Mn) Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast, 2019-2029
7.1. Historical Market Value (US$ Mn) Analysis, 2014-2018
7.2. Current and Future Market Value (US$ Mn) Projections, 2019-2029
7.2.1. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
7.2.2. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis
8. Global Carpal Tunnel Release Systems Market Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029, by Product
9. Global Carpal Tunnel Release Systems Market Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029, by End User
10. Global Carpal Tunnel Release Systems Market Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast 2019-2029, By Region