ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights’ report projects the global chromatography resin market to rise at an impressive pace between 2021 and 2031. Growing adoption of affinity chromatography resin technology is expected to increase the demand of chromatography resins across the globe. Alongside this, increase in demand for monoclonal antibody production will improve the sales over the coming years.
Demand for chromatography resins is rising extensively within the biopharmaceutical companies and research institutes. Burgeoning adoption of synthetic chromatography resin for the separation of biosimilars and development of monoclonal antibodies will spur the growth.
As per the FMI’s analysis, affinity chromatography resin sales are set to grow at over 11.3% CAGR, to surpass a valuation of approx. US$ 879.6 Mn by 2031-end. However, stringent regulatory policies, availability of cost-effective alternatives, and high cost of the chromatography technologies are some of the factors limiting the market growth.
Increasing funding by governments and initiatives undertaken to curb the mortality rate due to non-communicable diseases will spur the adoption of chromatography resins across the globe. Also, increasing expenditure on the research & development of drug delivery among the industry giants will also boost the market demand.
According to the FMI’s analysis, the global chromatography resins market is anticipated to reach a valuation of nearly US$ 2215 Mn, registering a steady growth at 6.90% CAGR between 2021 and 2031.
Request For Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1349
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Chromatography Resin Market Study
- In terms of product type, synthetic chromatography resins are anticipated to witness higher growth compared to the native chromatography resins
- Affinity chromatography resin technology is expected to lead the segment, exhibiting the growth at 11.3% CAGR
- Biopharmaceutical companies will remain the largest end-users of chromatography resins across the globe, surpassing valuation of approx. US$ 900 Mn by 2031-end
- Rising government initiatives to curb the non-communicable diseases across India will spur the market demand
- The U.S. is expected to remain the largest market of chromatography resins throughout the forecast period
- Germany and the U.K, collectively, will lead the Europe’s chromatography resin market owing to the rising prevalence of non-communicable disease
- China is anticipated to emerge as a potential market on the back of rising adoption of advanced chromatography technologies within the region
“Increasing research & development activities aimed at the development of economic monoclonal antibody drugs within the biopharmaceutical companies are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the market players,” says the FMI analyst.
Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., GE Healthcare, Waters Corporation, Expedeon Ltd., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Pall Corporation, Merck KGaA, PerkinElmer Inc., Kaneka Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, Knauer GmbH, Tosoch Bioscience, Avantor Performance Materials Inc., Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, W.R. Grace & Co., JSR Micro Inc., and Life Technology Corporation among others are some key players operating in the chromatography resin market.
As per the FMI’s analysis, the market is dominated by top 5 players in the global chromatography resin market, accounting for over 70% of market share. Top 5 players include Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., GE Healthcare, Tosoh Corporation, Merck KGaA, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Market players operating in chromatography resins market are also forming tie-ups and targeted mergers & collaboration with other top healthcare companies for the expansion of their product portfolios.
For instance, in February 2021, Repligen Corporation, a global life sciences company focused on bioprocessing technology leadership, and Navigo Proteins GmbH, a prominent protein engineering company specializing in novel affinity ligand development, announced the commercial launch of NGL COVID-19 Spike Protein Affinity Resin, a novel affinity resin used in the purification of COVID-19 vaccines.
On February 4th, 2021 Avitide, another leading player, finalized the development of an affinity bioprocess resin, AVIPure-COV2S, for the purification of recombinant COVID-19 vaccines.
More Insights on the Global Chromatography Resin Market
In its latest report, FMI provides an incisive coverage on the global chromatography resin market, providing historical data for the period of 2016-2020 and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of product type (native and synthetic), technology type (affinity chromatography, anion exchange chromatography, cation exchange chromatography, size exclusion, and hydrophobic interaction), end user type (biopharmaceutical companies, clinical research organizations, and academic institutes), and across major regions (North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Western Europe, Japan and Middle East & Africa)
Visit For Report TOC @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/chromatography-resin-market/table-of-content
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- What is the current chromatography resin market value?
The chromatography resin market is expected to exceed US$ 1138.10 Mn in 2021
- At what rate did the chromatography resin market will grow between 2021 and 2031?
The chromatography resin market projected healthy growth, registering a CAGR at 9.64% between 2016 and 2020.
- What are the key trends driving chromatography resin sales?
Increasing demand for monoclonal antibodies production, coupled with rising focus on improvisation in the quality control parameters to improve the efficiency will drive the chromatography resins market demand.
- Who are the leading players of chromatography resin?
Top 5 prominent players of chromatography resin market are Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., GE Healthcare, Tosoh Corporation, Merck KGaA, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- What will be the market outlook for North America chromatography resin market?
In 2021, North America accounted for over 30% of global chromatography resins market share.
- What is the market share of leading players in chromatography resin market?
The top 5 players in the chromatography resin market will collectively account for 70% of global market share in the year 2021.
- At what rate will chromatography resin demand rise in Japan?
Japan is anticipated to be one of the most lucrative market, accounting for 7% of global market share.
- Which are the top countries driving the chromatography resin market sales?
Top countries in terms of chromatography resin sales are Canada, Russia, Brazil, the U.S., and Japan.