A new informative report titled as “2020 Analysis and Review: Content Delivery Network Market by Application – Media Distribution & Delivery, Software Distribution & Delivery, and Website Caching for 2020 – 2030” provides estimations of the size of the market and share and size of key regional markets during the historical period of 2015 to 2020. The study provides projections of the opportunities and shares, both vis-à-vis value and volume (n units), of various segments in the Content Delivery Network market during the forecast period of 2021 to 2027. The business intelligence study offers readers a granular assessment of key growth dynamics, promising avenues, top key companies Akamai Technologies Inc., CloudFlare, Inc., Amazon.com Inc, Microsoft Corporation, CenturyLink, Verizon Digital Media Services, Limelight Networks Inc, and among others and the competitive landscape of the Content Delivery Network market.
The content delivery network market reached ~US$ 7 Bn in 2018, and is anticipated to grow at an impressive CAGR of ~19% during the forecast period of 2019-2029. The constant shift from hardware-based network functionality to software-based networking, which is built on virtualized infrastructure, is moving on an upward swing, thereby potentially raising the demand for content delivery network.
Get Free Sample PDF (including COVID-19 Impact Analysis, full TOC, Tables and Figures) of Content Delivery Network Market Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1286
Impact of COVID-19 on Content Delivery Network Industry: The ongoing covid-19 crisis has resulted in the temporary closure of most conventional business operations, boosting the opportunities for content delivery networks for media, education, government, and healthcare sectors among others. Market players are paying attention to the major opportunities arising from video on demand and videoconferencing applications.
Request for Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-1286
Market Segmented are as Follows:
- Designing, Testing, and Deployment
- Bundled Suite
- Individual Module
- Digital Rights Management
- CDN Delivery
- CDN Analytics & Monitoring
- Transparent Caching
- Managed Services
- Consulting Services
- Media Distribution/Delivery
- Software Distribution/Delivery
- Website Caching
- Media & Entertainment
- IT & Telecom
- Telecom CDN
- Conventional CDN
Geographically, the detailed analysis of consumption, revenue, market share and growth rate, historic and forecast (2021-2030) of the following regions:
- Asia-Pacific (Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Australia)
- Europe (Turkey, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)
- North America (the United States, Mexico, and Canada.)
- South America (Brazil etc.)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries and Egypt.)
Key Questions Answered by the Report
- What is the size of the content delivery network market? The global content delivery network market surpassed a valuation of US$ 11.5 Bn in 2019. The market is estimated to grow at a staggering 20% CAGR between 2020 and 2030.
- Which is the largest market for content delivery network? North America is the leading market for content delivery networks. Growing use in the fields of e-commerce, media, and entertainment support market growth.
- Which are the top companies in content delivery network market? Some of the leading companies operating in the market are Akamai Technologies Inc., CloudFlare Inc., Amazon Inc., Microsoft Corporation, CenturyLink, Verizon Digital Media Services, Limelight Networks Inc., CDNetworks Co. Ltd., and Orange SA among others.
- What are the applications of content delivery network? Content delivery networks are primarily in the media and entertainment sector for a wide-ranging OTT, video, and website content. Content delivery networks are also increasingly being used by healthcare, telecom, and government services, in terms of public information dissemination.
- In what types are content delivery network services available? Content delivery network services are provided in four types. These include designing, testing, and deployment, software-as-a-service, managed service, and consulting service. Of these, software-as-a-service content delivery networks are in high demand and are projected to account for approximately 67% of the overall market share by 2030.
- What is the outlook on content delivery network market? Content delivery network service providers will find business to be more resilient to the coronavirus pandemic than other fields. The rollout of 5G technology coupled with a steady decline in data costs hurt market prospects.
- Which countries will exhibit relatively higher demand for content delivery network?Countries in East Asia are displaying fast growth rates, on the back of ecommerce and media applications in addition to investments made to networking technology.
Buy Complete Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/1286
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Executive Summary
Chapter 2. Market Overview
Chapter 3. Key Market Trends
Chapter 4. Key Success Factors
Chapter 5. Content Delivery Network Market – Pricing Analysis
Chapter 6. Content Delivery Network Market Demand (US$ Mn) Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Forecast, 2021 – 2031
Chapter 7. Market Background
Chapter 8. Primary Survey Analysis
Chapter 9. Content Delivery Network Market Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Forecast 2021 – 2031, by Vehicle Type
Chapter 10. Content Delivery Network Market Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Forecast 2021 – 2031, by Fuel Type
Chapter 11. Content Delivery Network Market Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Forecast 2021 – 2031, By Tuning Stage
Chapter 12. Content Delivery Network Market Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Forecast 2021 – 2031, By Tuning Method
Chapter 13. Content Delivery Network Market Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Forecast 2021 – 2031, By Application
Chapter 14. Content Delivery Network Market Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Forecast 2021 – 2031, by Region
and many more…