The demand for highly fuel-efficient automotive systems and increasingly stringent emission standards implemented by governments around the world drives the growth of the gasoline direct injection market. The market is estimated to grow at an exponential rate of over 14% through the forecast period 2021 – 2031.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-5264
Adoption of gasoline direct injection systems can be largely accounted for by commercial and passenger vehicles, with major manufacturers such as Ford, BMW, Daimler, and more incorporating relevant technologies in mid to high end gasoline vehicles. Major market players are focused on research towards technology improvements.
Fuel injector systems are estimated to hold major market share owing to the demand for high levels of precision for efficient fuel combustion. Improved control over exhaust emissions and air-fuel mixtures, and real-time monitoring of fuel regulators in terms of delivery pressure will contribute to demand in the long term. This is especially true with the increased incorporation of electronic control units in the automotive sector.
A recent market study published by Future Market Insights on the gasoline direct injection (GDI) market offers global industry analysis for 2016-2020 & opportunity assessment for 2021–2031. The study offers a comprehensive assessment of the most important market dynamics. After conducting thorough research on the historical, as well as current growth parameters of the gasoline direct injection (GDI) market, the growth prospects of the market are obtained with maximum precision.
Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-5264
Key Takeaways in the Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) Market Study
- The global gasoline direct injection market will rise at around 14% CAGR between 2021 and 2031.
- Rapid growth of automotive production rates in China and India, drives a relatively higher rate of growth in the industry of the Asia Pacific excluding Japan market.
- Steady rise in volume of vehicle production and growing focus on maintenance and aftermarket services have been driving growth in the United States.
- Following a moderate slump, sales are expected to recover in the Germany and France markets, driven by high fuel economy technologies.
- Strict implementation of stage 6 emission standards in terms of new vehicle registrations drive adoption and sales of gasoline direct injection technologies in the United Kingdom.
Request a report sample to obtain authentic analysis and comprehensive market insights at @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5264
Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) Market – Report Scope
|Historical Data Available for||2016-2020|
|Market Analysis||USD Million for Value|
|Key Regions Covered||North America, Latin America, Europe, Japan, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan, and Middle East & Africa|
|Key Countries Covered||United States, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Nordic, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Thailand Singapore, Australia, GCC Countries, Turkey, Israel, and South Africa|
|Key Segments Covered||Stroke Type, Vehicle Type, Sales Channel, and Region|
|Key Companies Profiled||TI Automotive (Heidelberg) STMicroelectronics Stanadyne Holdings Keihin Infineon Technologies GP Performance Eaton Denso Bosch Renesas Electronics Magneti Marelli Delphi Automotive Continental (indicative list)|
|Report Coverage||Market Overview, Key Market Trends, COVID-19’s Impact, Demand Analysis, Market Background, Segmental Analysis, Regional Profiling, Market Structure Analysis and Competition Analysis|
|Customization & Pricing||Available upon Request|
Key questions answered in the report
- How will the gasoline direct injection (GDI) market expand through 2031? According to Future Market Insights (FMI), the global gasoline direct injection (GDI) market is expected to gain impetus from stringent fuel efficiency and emission regulations, expanding exponentially at a CAGR of more than 14% through 2031.
- Which is the dominant gasoline direct injection (GDI) market? Europe is currently the leading regional market for gasoline direct injection (GDI), accounting for major market share through the end of the assessment period. Growth in this region is largely attributed to implementation of strict emission standards within the European Union.