Cyclohexylbenzene application in plastic, chemicals, paints and coatings, and electrical and electronic industries will guarantee steady consistent sales through 2031, finds Future Market Insights (FMI) in a recent research study. As per FMI, the cyclohexylbenzene market is anticipated to witness a growth rate of 4.0%, surpassing US$ 297 Mn during the assessment period.
Applications as a solvent in paints and plastic products used in the automobile industry will also remain a chief growth driver. Considering this, demand in the automotive sector is expected to increase, especially with the influx of electric vehicles (EVs) and consistent development in automobile components.
Cyclohexylbenzene is primarily used in the manufacturing of phenol, which is a component used to produce epoxy resins that are used in paints, adhesives, coatings and primers. Continuous rise in demand for paints, coatings, primers, and adhesives across the globe is elevating scope for application in epoxy resins, which will in turn drive the market for cyclohexylbenzene.
Growing demand for high boiling solvents and penetrants in various industries including chemical industries, paints and coatings and plastic industries are anticipated to fuel growth in the coming years.
However, stringent government regulations imposed on the production and use of cyclohexylbenzene owing to its harmful effects on environment and human health is a longstanding challenge for manufacturers to overcome.
Key Takeaways from Cyclohexylbenzene Market Study
- China is a key market for cyclohexylbenzene, accounting for over 78% of the global sales, owing to manufacturer friendly policies in the country.
- Application in chemical production will drive cyclohexylbenzene consumption. The industry will account for over 32% of the global value share by the end of the assessment period.
- Standard cyclohexylbenzene holds over 70% of the overall value share, owing to cost benefits and wide scope of applications.
- Russia followed by Germany will lead Europe with a cumulative value share of over 37% by 2031 owing to increasing investment in manufacturing and automotive sectors.
- The U.S., will account for over 85% of the North America market through the end of 2031, supported by the presence of major end users.
“Manufacturers are gradually shifting their focus towards emerging nations to strengthen their footprint. Considering this, emphasis on mergers and acquisitions will continue growing in the market” said an analyst at FMI.
Cyclohexylbenzene Market: Participant Insights
Key players in the market are adopting inorganic growth strategies including mergers and acquisitions to enhance their geographical footprint and revenue generation streams in previously untapped markets.
Key manufacturers in the cyclohexylbenzene market include Schultz Canada Chemicals Co. ltd., Biosynth Carbosynth, Henan Tianfu Chemicals Co. Ltd., Changsha Easchem Co., Ltd., Hefei TNJ Chemical Co. Ltd., Jiangsu Zhongneng Chemical Technology Co., Ltd., SAGECHEM, Xingrui Industry Co. Ltd., and Syntechem Co. Ltd, among others.
For more insights into the market, request a sample of this report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13610
Want to Know More?
Future Market Insights has published a market research report on the Cyclohexylbenzene market that contains global analysis for 2016–2020 and opportunity assessment for 2021–2031. The report provides insightful analysis of the Cyclohexylbenzene market through three different segments- by Product Type, by Application and by Region.
Scope of Report
|Historical Data Available for||2016-2020|
|Market Analysis||USD Million for Value and Tons for Volume|
|Key Countries Covered||US, Canada, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Benelux, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand, GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, and South Africa|
|Key Segments Covered||Product type, Instrument type, Process type, End User and Region|
|Key Companies Profiled||Schultz Canada Chemicals Ltd.Biosynth CarbosynthHenan Tianfu Chemicals Co. Ltd.Changsha Easchem Co., Ltd.Hefei TNJ Chemical Co. Ltd.Jiangsu Zhongneng Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.SAGECHEMXingrui Industry Co. Ltd.Syntechem Co. Ltd.|
|Report Coverage||Market Forecast, Company Share Analysis, Competition Intelligence, DROT Analysis, Market Dynamics and Challenges, and Strategic Growth Initiatives|
|Customization & Pricing||Available upon Request|
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- What is the demand outlook for the cyclohexylbenzene market?
The cyclohexylbenzene sales is expected to rise at 4% CAGR between 2021 and 2031.
- What is the current value of the cyclohexylbenzene market?
The cyclohexylbenzene market is estimated to be valued at US$ 297.3 Mn in 2021.
- What is the volume forecast for the assessment period in the cyclohexylbenzene market?
The cyclohexylbenzene market is estimated to reach 20,266 Tons for 2021 and 29,173 Tons for 2031.
- At what rate did the cyclohexylbenzene market rise in the last 5 years?
The cyclohexylbenzene market rose at a 1% CAGR between 2016 and 2020.