Expanding patient pool suffering from cancer, cardiovascular diseases, and dental and orthopaedic disorders is primarily driving the need for dual and multi-energy CT techniques. Continuous focus on the introduction of technologically-advanced devices is expected to propel the growth of the dual and multi-energy computed tomography market over the forecast period of 2019 to 2029.
Amidst the coronavirus pandemic, healthcare systems across the world are overwhelmed; they are running short of supplies such as viral testing kits. This translates to increasing measures of isolation and medical screening. Dual and multi-energy CT is crucial in the early detection of COVID-19, including its nature and extent of damage. As the number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 accelerate, especially in developed regions, dual and multi-energy CT would be critical in the large-scale screening of suspected individuals.
Key Takeaways of Dual and Multi-energy CT Market Study
- The dual-source CT segment under product type contributed maximum value share in the global dual and multi-energy CT market in 2018, owing to the increasing adoption of dual-source CT and easy availability of the device.
- CT angiography is expected to be the leading clinical application, resulting in a notable share of the segment in the dual and multi-energy computed tomography market.
- The hospitals segment under end user holds above 50% of value share in the dual and multi-energy CT market.
- North America holds around 35% revenue share, and is expected to be the most lucrative region in the global dual and multi-energy computed tomography market during the forecast period.
- Increasing government funding to boost the growth of the medical industry in Asia is expected to drive the growth of the dual and multi-energy CT market in the region.
“Rising adoption of minimally-invasive diagnostic procedures and increasing funding for R&D projects across the globe are projected to propel the growth of the global dual and multi-energy CT market through 2029.”
Request For Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11301
Aging Population and Need for Medical Imaging
Increasing aging population with longer life expectancy, especially in developed regions, is anticipated to boost the medical and healthcare industry.
According to the data of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), patients aging 65 years and above undergo diagnostic imaging at rate twice or thrice that of the younger population. Women are also subject to use higher rates of imaging as compared to men. This results in a rise in the number of diagnostic procedures and more effective treatment methods.
Factors such as evolving patient expectations regarding quality of care is also driving the demand for advanced imaging technology, thus boosting the overall imaging market.
What else is in the report?
Future market insights offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the dual and multi-energy computed tomography market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2014–2018 and projections for 2019-2029, based on product type (rapid kVp switching, energy-sensitive sandwich detectors, and dual-source CT), clinical application (virtual mono-energetic imaging, CT angiography, perfused blood volume, virtual non-contrast-enhanced images, atherosclerotic plaque removal, virtual non-calcium images, urinary stone characterization, crystalline arthropathies, and others), and end user (hospitals, diagnostic centres, and ambulatory surgical centres), across seven key regions.
Any Queries, Contact Us @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11301
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Analysis and Recommendations
- Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
2.3. Inclusions and Exclusions
- Key Market Trends
3.1. Key Trends Impacting the Market
3.2. Key Developments and Trends
- Key Success Factors
4.1. Regulatory Scenario
4.2. Reimbursement Scenario
4.3. Product Characterization
4.4. Installed Base of these Equipment, By Key Region
4.5. Forecast Factors and Impact Analysis
- Global Dual and Multi-Energy Computed Tomography (CT) Market Demand (Size in US$ Mn) Analysis 2014-2018 and Opportunity Assessment, 2019-2029
5.1. Historical Market Value (US$ Mn) Analysis, 2014-2018
5.2. Current and Future Market Value (US$ Mn) Projections, 2019-2029
5.2.1. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
5.2.2. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis
- Market Background
6.1. Macro-Economic Factors
6.1.1. Global GDP Growth Outlook
6.1.2. Global Healthcare Outlook
6.1.3. Per Capita Healthcare Expenditure Outlook
6.2. Market Dynamics
6.2.3. Opportunity Analysis