As per a study by FMI, the global electronics adhesives market is anticipated to exhibit a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast period 2021-2031 in the comparison CAGR of 7.5% registered between 2016 and 2020. The market for electronic adhesives is expected to surpass a valuation of US$ 4.9 billion by the year 2031.
Polyurethane material accounts for nearly 50% of the global electronics adhesives market share. Driven by the characteristics such as a longer life cycle and thermal resistance, polyurethane is predicted to be the fastest-growing segment in terms of material, registering a CAGR of 8.5% over the course of the assessment period.
Leading market players are launching innovations in electronic adhesives to cater to industry-specific applications. For instance, DELO launched a new pressure-sensitive electronic adhesives to address the increasing demand for applications in smartphone speaker surfaces and display frames for low fill factor. The introduction of these innovative products is expected to drive the market growth.
Asia-pacific is leading the global electronics adhesives market. Expansion of automobile sector and consumer electronics sectors is expected to bolster scope for application in the region.
“Key market players are increasing their investments in product development to cater to the rising demand for electronics adhesives due to on-going development of next-generation wireless 5G infrastructure network,” says the FMI analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-378
- China is dominating the electronics adhesives market with more than half of the total market share in Asia Pacific and is estimated to reach the valuation of US$ 854.3 million through 2021.
- India has emerged as one of the most lucrative markets. The country is anticipated to reach a valuation of around US$ 537.5 million by the end of the forecast period.
- In North America, the U.S. is expected to hold over 80% of the market share, owing to increasing investment in R&D for advanced technologies.
- Driven by the strong presence of automotive suppliers and manufacturers, Germany is projected to register growth at a CAGR of 7.2% through 2031.
- Due to the high demand for electronic circuits and devices, the automotive sector is dominating the segment with around 18.8% of the market share.
- Growth of the automobile sector is expected to fuel the demand for electronics adhesives.
- Rising need for anti-theft systems is creating growth opportunities for the market.
- Increasing demand for encapsulation processes in the telecommunication and mobile industry will bolster the market growth.
- Surging adoption of laptops, smartphones, and tablets is spurring the sales of electronics adhesives.
- High cost of installation is a factor hampering the demand for electronics adhesives.
- Volatility in the price of raw material is restraining the growth of the market.
- High cost of packaging and advanced machinery is posing a challenge for the market growth.
Discover more about the electronics adhesives market with figures and data tables, along with the table of contents. You will also find detailed market segmentation on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/electronics-adhesives-market
Market players are focusing on regional expansion strategies and acquisition to strengthen the foothold. Besides this, some of the market players are focusing at strategic collaborations with regional distributors and end users to expand their customer base. For instance,
- Quad Industries and Henkel Adhesive Technologies collaborated to support prototyping solutions and technological value creation in February 2021.
- In 2021, ShengChyuarn announced that they have specialized in the distribution and production of high-quality organosilicon materials for the application of commercial industrial production.
Some of the leading companies operating in the electronics adhesives market are:
- Dymax Corporation
- DOW Chemical Company
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- H.B. Fuller Company (Royal Adhesives & Sealants LLC)
- Evonik Industries AG
- Sika AG
- Bostik AG
- Shin Etsu Silicones
- Konishi Co, LTD.
- TERAOKA SEISAKUSHO CO., LTD.
- YAMATO Co.,Ltd
More Insights on FMI’s Electronics Adhesives Market
The latest market study on global electronics adhesives market by Future Market Insights gives a detailed segmentation for the forecast period of 2021-2031. In order to gain a better perspective of the global market potential, its growth, trends, and opportunities, the market is segmented on the basis of
By Material Type
- Thermal Management
- Gap Fillers
- Thermal Conductivity Solutions
- Thermal Conductivity Insulators
- Gap Pads
- Conformal Coatings
- Surface Mounting
- Wire Tacking
- Mobiles and Telecommunication Devices
- Desktops and Networks
- Home Appliances
- Automotive Electronics
- Aerospace Electronics
- Analytical & Measurement Instruments
- Other Industrial
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Get Access to Research Methodology Prepared by Experts>>> https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-378
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage on Chemicals and materials Domain
Hydro fluorocarbon market: The global hydro fluorocarbon market report by FMI gives an in-depth insight on the future expansion prospects, trends and challenges that market is likely to face in the upcoming decade. Key statistics regarding key segments have been presented across prominent geographies, along with a detailed assessment of the market’s competitive landscape.
Hydrotalcite market: The hydrotalcite market study published by FMI offers a comprehensive analysis and focused views on major trends expected to provide shape to future growth prospects. The report provides detailed analysis of the significant drivers, trends, challenges and opportunities prevailing for the forthcoming decade across key geographies along with competitive landscape of the upcoming decade.
Hydroxyapatite market: Future Market Insights gives a detailed segmentation on the global hydroxyapatite market with upcoming market trends, challenges and future growth dynamics across key geographies and prominent segments. The report provides a holistic approach, mapping the competitive landscape with detailed analysis on established players, new entrants, and opportunities likely to prevail across the 2021-2031 decade.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/electronics-adhesives-market
SOURCE Future Market Insights