The global food amino acids market size is expected to reach US$ 9.8 Bn by the end of 2029. According to a study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the market will show a steady rise at 6.2% CAGR between 2019 and 2029. According to the report, the increase in demand for amino acids for various nutraceutical and dietary supplements, owing to the health benefits offered by amino acids, is expected to fuel the demand for amino acids during the review period. The report offers a comprehensive overview of the market, covering key growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, and prevailing trends. It uses unique research methods to offer the most accurate analysis of the market.
For Information On The Research Approach Used In The Report, Ask Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11235
It includes in-depth insights into the food amino acids market. Some of these are:
- The estimated value of the market was at US$ 5.4 Bn in 2019. Through the course of the report’s forecast period, the market is exhibited to show a steady pace of growth.
- Asia-Pacific region holds the largest market share followed by North America.
- The demand for dietary supplements has been increasing at a high pace among the consumers owing to the rising health awareness and increasing geriatric population in the developed economies.
- The nutraceuticals and dietary supplements is estimated to dominate the global market.
- The infant formula segment is projected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period followed by the convenience foods segment.
Economic Expansion to Offer Major Growth Opportunities in Developing Nations
In the food amino acids market in 2018, Asia-Pacific accounted for the major market share of 30 percent among regions. Dietary amino acids are one of the key ingredients in the dietary supplement development cycle. The production of dietary supplements is increasingly growing in the Asia-Pacific region’s emerging economies. In addition, the consumption of dietary supplements is increasing at a rapid pace, especially in China, India, and other developing economies, which in turn propels the growth of the demand for food amino acids during the forecast period.
Rising Awareness among Athletes will Stoke Growth Opportunities
Nowadays, energy drinks, low carbohydrate food products, and nutrition bars and supplements are steadily consumed by athletes and other sportsmen to enhance their efficiency. This has prompted manufacturers to launch food products and drinks that contain large portions of amino acids. Besides this, surfactants based on amino acids are becoming more common than conventional surfactants as they are derived from different chemical structures and are more human friendly and less harmful.