Increasing demand for crude kaolin in cement, refractories, and agrochemical industries has been identified as a chief growth driver of the India kaolin market. As per a new study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the kaolin market in India is anticipated to register 3.5% CAGR between 2021 and 2031.
The report also identifies crude kaolin as the top-selling product, accounting for a little over 36% of the sales in the market in 2021. Despite its application across diverse industries, demand for kaolin significantly dropped amid COVID-19 as industries remained shuttered following lockdown guidelines implemented in India.
Nonetheless, gradual recovery of operations across industries will create growth opportunities in the coming years. The cement industry is forecast to account for the maximum demand for kaolin. Expansion of construction activities in India, in public and private sectors alike, will therefore spur opportunities for kaolin manufacturing and sales.
Besides demand in the cement industry, the kaolin market will register increasing application in paints and coatings, glass and paper, ceramics and sanitary, and pesticides and refractory sectors. Thanks to the inadequate threat of substitutes, kaolin consumption in India is anticipated to remain steady over the forecast period.
Kaolin is naturally formed mineral clay which is consumed in both crude form and processed form. These minerals are formed by the chemical weathering of minerals of Aluminum such as, feldspar and is extracted from kaolinite mineral.
Kaolin is used as a raw material, filler material, binding material, strengthening material and as other materials in various end use industries. The common product types of kaolin available in India are crude kaolin, calcined, hydrous, surface modified, delaminated, and levigated kaolin.
Request Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13239
Key Takeaways from Kaolin Market Study
- India kaolin market is expected to reach a value of US$ 137.8 Mn by 2031 end.
- Cement industry will account for over 46% of kaolin sales in India in 2021
- West India is expected to remain highly lucrative pocket, accounting for over 30% of kaolin sales in India in 2021
- Crude kaolin will emerge as a top-selling product, holding a dominant share of over 49% in the India kaolin market in 2021
- Demand for kaolin will rise in North India at 3.2% CAGR between 2021 and 2031
“Competition is expected to increase in the coming years owing to the increasing number of mining companies. Therefore, in order to gain competitive edge key players are likely to focus on expanding their production capacity to cater the growing demand from various industries. Besides this, they are increasing their export volume to strengthen their global footprint,” said a lead analyst at FMI.
Kaolin Market: Participant Insights
Key manufacturers in the India Kaolin market are EICL Limited, MLA Group of Industries, Prash Minerals, M/S Garg Minerals & Chemicals, Ashok Mineral Enterprises, Ashapura China Clay Co. LLP, Shree Ram Minerals, Srinath Enterprises, Mona Exim Inc., Vulcan Ceramics Co. Pvt. Ltd., Kalpana Minerals Pvt. Ltd., 20 Microns Ltd., Kerela Ceramics Ltd., and Sudarshan Minerals & Industries.
Some of these companies are focusing on on strengthening their product portfolio and expanding their market footprint through increasing production capacities. Besides this, they are investing in research and development initiatives to gain competitive edge.
Want to Know More?
Future Market Insights has published a market research report on the Kaolin market that contains analysis of India for 2016–2020 and opportunity assessment for 2021–2031. The report provides insightful analysis of the Kaolin market through three different segments namely, Product Type, End Use and Region.
Scope of Report
|Historical Data Available for||2016-2020|
|Market Analysis||USD Million for Value, Kilo Tons for Volume|
|Key Regions Covered||North India, South India, East India and West India|
|Key Segments Covered||Product type, End Use and Region|
|Key Companies Profiled||EICL Limited MLA Group of Industries Prash Minerals M/S Garg Minerals & Chemicals Ashok Mineral Enterprises Ashapura China Clay Co. LLP Shree Ram Minerals Srinath Enterprises Mona Exim Inc. Vulcan Ceramics Co. Pvt. Ltd. Kalpana Minerals Pvt. Ltd. 20 Microns Ltd. Kerela Ceramics Ltd. Sudarshan Minerals & Industries|
|Report Coverage||Market Forecast, Company Share Analysis, Competition Intelligence, DROT Analysis, Market Dynamics and Challenges, and Strategic Growth Initiatives|
|Customization & Pricing||Available upon Request|
Enquiry before Buying
- Is this research conducted by Future Market Insights? Yes, the research has been conducted by expert analysts of Future Market Insights, through a combination of primary research and secondary research. To know more about how the research was conducted, you can speak to a research analyst.
- What research methodology is followed by Future Market Insights? Future Market Insights follows a methodology that encompasses the demand-side assessment of the market and triangulates the same through supply-side analysis. This methodology is based on the use of standard market structure, methods, and definitions. Request a detailed methodology.
- Who are the respondents for primary research? Future Market Insights speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, and industry experts. For a full list of primary respondents, please reach out to us.