The global metal can market is expanding at a steady pace owing to the increasing demand for plastic alternatives for packaging. As per a study by FMI, the metal cans market reached US$ 52.37 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to surpass a valuation of US$ 62.82 billion by 2031. The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period 2021 to 2031.
Aluminum cans are dominating the material segment as they emit 95% less greenhouse gas and utilizes 95% less energy compared to other alternatives. As per a study by Packaging Machinery Manufacturers Institute (PMMI), over 6,000 microbreweries have started using aluminum cans in the U.S. This increasing shift towards the usage of aluminum cans is expected to bolster the growth of the market.
The coronavirus pandemic has adversely affected the market resulting in declining sales of metal cans. The outbreak has disrupted the supply chain and compelled market players to close their manufacturing units amid lockdown. Nonetheless, the need for efficient eco-friendly packaging alternatives for food and beverage is propelling market growth.
North America is dominating the global metal cans market with the largest market share. High consumption of aerated and other alcoholic beverages is boosting the demand for metal cans in the region.
“Leading manufacturers are making continuous efforts for developing next-generation inner can linings such as acrylic and polyester that will help maintain the flavor & quality of the food packed inside and meet their sustainability goals,” says the FMI analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-6372
- The U.S. is dominating the metal can market in North America owing to increasing frozen food and beer consumption.
- The U.K. is anticipated to emerge as a lucrative market for metal cans due to the presence of breweries and other aerated drinks manufacturers.
- Asia Pacific metal cans market is projecting a rapid growth on the back of its flourishing economy coupled with rising disposable income and increasing demand for processed food & beverages.
- Surging demand for canned energy drinks and cold coffee is expected to drive market growth in Latin America.
- Non–alcoholic beverages accounts for the largest market share due to the increasing consumption of carbonated soft drinks and juices.
- Increasing demand for plastic alternatives for packaging will spur the growth of the metal cans market.
- Growing awareness regarding the environment will propel the demand for metal cans.
- Booming packaged food and beverages industry will provide sales opportunities for metal cans.
- Easy recyclability and resistance to transportation are the factors bolstering the market growth.
- Increasing use of bio-degradable plastic in food & beverage packaging will hamper the demand for metal cans.
- Fluctuating cost of raw materials is a factor restraining the growth of the metal cans market.
- Lack of microwaveable capacity of metal compared to other alternatives is negatively affecting the market growth.
Get Access to Research Methodology Prepared by Experts>>> https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-6372
Key manufactures are expanding their manufacturing facilities to increase the market share and engaging in acquisition and strategic partnership to maintain their lead. For instance,
- Ardagh Packaging acquired specific packaging productions and support locations from Rexam and Ball Cooperation in 2016. The acquisition helped the company owing 10 can production plants and two end plants in Europe.
- In Jan 2020, Ardagh Group started its new manufacturing facility in Huron to increase the company’s market share.
Leading players profiled by FMI operating in metal cans market include:
- Silgan Holdings
- Crown Holdings
- HUBER Packaging
- Kian Joo Can Factory Berhad
- Toyo Seikan
- Tetra Laval International
- Trinity Holdings
- Can Smart (PTY)
- Independent Can
- Berlin Packaging
- Caira Can
- SKS Bottle & Packaging
- Sonoco Phoenix
More Insights on FMI’s Metal Cans Market
The latest market study on global metal cans market by Future Market Insights gives a detailed segmentation for the forecast period of 2021-2031. In order to gain a better perspective of the global market potential, its growth, trends, and opportunities, the market is segmented on the basis of various parameters:
- Two Piece Can
- Three Piece Can
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Non–Alcoholic Beverages (Aerated and Non-Aerated Beverages)
- Processed Dairy Food Products
- Other Processed Food Products
- Edible Oil
- Medicinal Tablets and Syrups
- Personal Care and Cosmetic Products
- Industrial Chemicals
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/6372
- Food & Beverages
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Consumers Goods
- North America
- Latin America
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage on the Packaging Domain
Metal Aerosol Packaging Market: Future Market Insights (FMI) provides a deeper insights on the new trends of global metal aerosol packaging market while incorporating the impact of ongoing trends, and growth & restraining factors during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031. Market dynamics have been presented on the basis of prominent drivers, trends and opportunities prevailing across key geographies for the aforementioned decade.
Aerosol Sprayers Market: ESOMAR-certified market analysis and consulting company Future Market Insights (FMI) provides incisive coverage on the global aerosol sprayers market over the forecast period of 2021 and 2031. Additionally, to find the effect of COVID-19 on the aerosol sprayers market in general, the study monitor global aerosol sprayers’ sales in 20+ high-growth markets and addresses their end-user in particular.
Aerosol dispensing systems Market: ESOMAR-certified market research and consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) offers in-depth insights on key factors of global aerosol dispensing systems market. The study offers detailed study on key trends that influence the demand for aerosol dispensing systems. The report covers global demand in more than 20 high potential markets, in addition to an in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the global shell and heat exchangers market.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/metal-cans-market
SOURCE Future Market Insights