The global allergy diagnostics market is likely to exhibit a steady growth, which is attributable to the rising prevalence of asthma and various allergies related to food and drugs. As per a study by FMI, the market for allergy diagnostics is set to grow at a CAGR of around 11.6% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2031.
The primary factor driving the growth of the market is the rising incidence of allergies and asthma. According to a study by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, allergies are the sixth major cause of chronic illness, affecting more than 50 million people every year in the U.S.
Also, around 6.1 million children and 20.4 million adults are suffering from asthma in the country. With surging incidence of asthma and allergies, the need for effective diagnostics becomes indispensable, creating growth opportunities for the allergy diagnostics market.
North America is dominating the global allergy diagnostics market. Owing to the increase in the number of well-equipped diagnostics centers and high awareness regarding various ailments, the market in the region is bolstering.
“Leading players are emphasizing on developing fully automated immunoassay systems to improve the efficiency and reduce the testing time. Besides this, some of them are introducing self-diagnostics kits, to ease the application for allergy diagnostic among home users,” says the FMI analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-4959
- Diagnostic laboratories have emerged as dominant end user due to the rising prevalence of allergies across the globe.
- The U.S. and Canada are leading the North America market for allergy diagnostics owing to the high prevalence of asthma in the countries.
- The U.K. is exhibiting a steady growth favored by the presence of developed medical infrastructure and high consumer spending on healthcare.
- Driven by the increasing incidence of allergies, India is likely to emerge as a lucrative market for allergy diagnostics market.
- Based on allergen type, food allergy diagnostics account for the largest revenue share, attributed to high prevalence of allergies due to shellfish, peanuts, and dairy products.
- Increasing prevalence of allergies and asthma will fuel the demand for the allergy diagnostics market.
- Growing adoption of automation in diagnostic will drive the growth of the market.
- With the emergence of self-diagnostics kits, the market for allergy diagnostics is expected to bolster.
- Rapid diagnosis and allergy molecule detection is spurring the demand for allergy diagnostics devices.
- High cost of installation is hampering the demand for the allergy diagnostics market.
- Lack of expertise in providing proper diagnosis is a factor restraining the market growth.
- Stringent regulatory guidelines are posing a challenge for the growth of the market.
Discover more about the allergy diagnostics market with figures and data tables, along with the table of contents. You will also find detailed market segmentation on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/4959
Market players operating in the allergy diagnostics market are focusing on receiving product approvals and are engaging in merger and acquisition to expand their reach. For instance,
- Thermo Fisher scientific Inc. acquired Alfa Aesar, a company based in the U.S., in 2017 to expand their reach in chemical industry.
- In 2019, Hitachi Chemical Diagnostics, announced that the company have received approval from FDA for its new product named OPTIGEN AP 3600.
Some of the leading players operating in the market are profiled by FMI are:
- Hitachi Chemical Co.
- Ltd Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Siemens Healthineers
- Danaher Corporation
- HOB Biotech Group Co
- Hycor Biomedical Inc.
- Stallergenes Greer
- R-Biopharm AG
- Lincoln Diagnostics, Inc.
More Insights on FMI’s Allergy Diagnostics Market
The latest market study on global allergy diagnostics market by Future Market Insights gives a detailed segmentation for the forecast period of 2021-2031. In order to gain a better perspective of the global market potential, its growth, trends, and opportunities, the market is segmented on the basis of following criteria:
By Product Type
- Fungal Allergy Diagnostic
- Neutral Lactase Enzymes
By Allergen Type
- Inhaled Allergens
- Food Allergens
- Drug Allergens
- Other Allergens
By Test Type
- In-vivo allergy tests
- In-vitro allergy tests
By End User
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Academic Research Institutes
- Other End Users
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/4959
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage on Healthcare Domain
Pediatric Sports Medicine Market: In its new study, ESOMAR-certified market research and consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) offers insights about key factors driving demand for pediatric sports medicine market. The report tracks the global sales of pediatric sports medicine in 20+ high-growth markets, along with analyzing the impact COVID-19 has had on sports medicine in general, and single-pediatric sports medicine in particular.
Pulmonology Devices Market: The global Pulmonology Devices Market report by FMI sheds light on the important growth dynamics expected to prevail across the 2020-2030 assessment period. Statistics of key segments have been provided across prominent geographies, along with a detailed mapping of the global competitive landscape, rendering this insight a highly effectual one.
Cancer Tissue Diagnostics Market: In its new report, the Future Market Insights (FMI) offers an exhaustive overview of the global Cancer Tissue Diagnostics Market with focus on the key market dynamics, including drivers, trends, opportunities, restraints, and detailed information about the global Cancer Tissue Diagnostics Market structure. The market study presents exclusive information about how the market will grow during the forecast period.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/allergy-diagnostics-market
SOURCE Future Market Insights