The global instrument cleaners and detergents market is estimated to register growth at a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period 2021-2031, which showcases improvement over a CAGR of 3.5% registered between 2016 and 2020. Rising prevalence of hospital-acquired infections (HAI) and other surgical site infections will drive the growth in the market.
According to the National Nosocomial Infections Surveillance system of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), nearly 27 million surgical procedures are executed in the U.S., out of which, around 5% of surgical site infections are recorded every year. Increasing prevalence of surgical site infections is estimated to spur the demand for effective sanitization, in turn, boosting the sales of instrument cleaners and detergents.
Detergents are anticipated to be the top choice for numerous end-users owing to the increasing focus on point-of-care cleaning products. Detergents are dominating the market with the largest market share and is predicted to reach nearly 73% in the year 2021.
North America is expected to dominate the instrument cleaners and detergents market on the back of high medical care awareness due to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and hospital-acquired infections (HAI). The region is anticipated to account for approximately 35% of the instrument cleaners and detergents market in the year 2021 making the region a center point for the market growth.
“Leading market players operating in the instrument cleaners and detergents market are focusing on developing new products such as nitroglycerin spray to cater to the growing demand for sanitization amid COVID-19 outbreak,” says the FMI analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-10828
- In North America, the U.S. is leading the instrument cleaners and detergents market with over 75% of the market share within the region.
- The U.K. is expected to demonstrate a steady growth at a CAGR of nearly 4% owing to the presence of prominent players and increasing drugs pipeline.
- Germany, home to the world’s top pharmaceutical companies, is anticipated to account for around 22% of market sales in Europe by 2031.
- In South Asia, India will account for nearly 38% of market sales in 2021, on the back of increasing patient pool due to the emergence of new diseases.
- Based on end-users, hospitals are projected to dominate the segment with revenue generation of over US$1.1 billion by 2031.
- Rising prevalence of hospital-acquired infections (HAI) is expected to fuel the demand for instrument cleaners and detergents.
- Increasing number of medical procedures and repetitive use of medical equipment are the factors boosting the market growth.
- Emergence of sanitization amid COVID-19 is propelling the sales of instrument cleaners and detergents.
- Ongoing expansion of the healthcare infrastructure will provide growth opportunities for the instrument cleaners and detergents market.
- Lack of awareness regarding hospital-acquired infections (HAI) might hamper the market growth.
- Poor healthcare infrastructure and low healthcare expenditure in developing and under-developed economies are the factors restraining the growth of the market.
Discover more about the instrument cleaners and detergents market with figures and data tables, along with the table of contents. You will also find detailed market segmentation on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-10828
Leading market players operating in instrument cleaners and detergents market are aiming for strategic collaborations with other market players and emphasizing on expanding their manufacturing facilities in other regions to expand their global market share. For instance,
- Fortive Corporation, the U.S. based company and Pioneer Square Labs announced formation of a joint innovation studio, in 2020, to create new companies in the industrial technology space.
- In December 2020, Medline Industries, Inc., the U.S. based company, laid foundation stone for the setting up new project in Slovakia to expand their market sales in Eastern Europe.
Leading players profiled by FMI operating in instrument cleaners and detergents market include:
- Metrex Research, LLC
- Ruhof Corporation
- Case Medical, Inc.
- Certol International LLC
- Dr. Weigert
- ORO Clean Chemie AG
- STERIS Plc
- Getinge Group
- Ecolab Inc.
- 3M Co.
- Cantel Medical Corporation
- EQT (Schülke & Mayr GmbH)
- Fortive Corporation (Advanced Sterilization Products)
- Medline Industries, Inc.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-10828
More Insights on FMI’s Instrument Cleaners and Detergents Market
The latest market study on global instrument cleaners and detergents market by Future Market Insights gives a detailed segmentation for the forecast period of 2021-2031. In order to gain a better perspective of the global market potential, its growth, trends, and opportunities, the market is segmented on the basis of
By Product Type:
- Liquid Solutions
- Foam-based Cleaners
- Gel-based Cleaners
- Enzymatic Detergents
- Neutral Detergents
- Acidic Detergents
- Alkaline Detergents
By Process Type:
- Manual cleaning
- Automatic Cleaning
By Instrument Type:
- Surgical instruments
- Dental Instruments
By End User:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)