The global labeling equipment market revenue totaled US$ 3.4 bn in 2020 and it is estimated to reach a valuation of US$ 4.9 bn in 2031. FMI has forecast the market to register a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period between 2021 and 2031.
According to the report, the top 5 companies will occupy 15 to 18% value share in 2021. This is indicative of high prevalence of competition in the market.
As per FMI, the global labeling equipment market is expected to register 4.4% year on year growth rate in 2021 and total 444 thousand units. In the coming years, the market will gain from digitalization and expansion of e-commerce.
COVID-19 pandemic has encouraged growth of pharmaceuticals and healthcare industry as there was a sharp incline for consumption of pharmaceutical products. User friendly and safe pharmaceutical labels are gaining momentum, therefore manufacturers are investing in product development and product launches.
Automation of labeling equipment technology and robotic integration aimed at improving motion controls will aid the overall market. Besides this, sales will increase with the advent of touch sensitive built-in hardware and modular software designs.
Improvement in product design through embedded USB programming, digital counter inputs, and HMI connectivity will pave opportunities for growth in the coming years. As per the report, the demand for pressure sensitive labelling equipment will rise since it ensures lesser expenditure on maintenance and offers improved application speed.
“Key players in the global labeling equipment market are investing in product development to reduce need of human intervention for packaging across various industries and subsequently reduce the chances of human errors,” says the FMI analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2623
- Europe is estimated to hold 28% share in the global labeling equipment market in 2021, while will emerge dominant in the region.
- The U.S. is expected to play a major role in shaping the future of labeling equipment market as the country has access to high-end, sophisticated technology and superior service for maximizing productivity.
- India is expected to hold 7.8% value share in labeling equipment market in 2021 and is expected to register a CAGR of 8.8% as demand in the country is highly influenced by flexible trade policies, favorable business environment, technological development, and availability of skilled workers.
- China is one of the leading exporters in machinery and equipment industry. This will seal its position as a highly lucrative market for labelling equipment in East Asia.
- Healthcare and pharmaceutical sector is expected to register a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period owing to the sudden outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic.
- The global labeling equipment market is expected to rise amid the launch of novel technologies with scientific breakthroughs, encouraging greater automation.
- COVID-19 pandemic supported spike in consumption of pharmaceutical products, which fuelled the demand for labeling equipment amid rising focus on pharmaceutical labels.
Companies operating in the global labeling equipment market are investing in expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and product development to stay ahead in the competition.
For instance, Cosmo Films Ltd., launched BOPP based direct thermal printable top coated film in July 2021 for various applications in thermal printing.
The Sidel Group expanded its geographical reach in India on July 30th 2019 to cater demand of Asia Pacific market.
The key players operating in the global labeling equipment market as profiled by FMI are:
- Quadrel Labeling Systems
- Krones AG
- KWT Machine Systems Co. Ltd.
- Label-Aire, Inc.
- Sidel Group
- Nita Labeling Equipment
- FUJI Seal International Inc.
- Sato Holdings Corporation
- Pack Leader Machinery Inc.
- Accutek Packaging Equipment Co. Inc.
- Pro Mach, Inc.
- HERMA Labeling Machines
- Sacmi Imola S.C
- Accraply Inc.
- Multi Pack Machinery Company
- World Pack Automation Systems Private Limited
- Evolabel AB
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Markem-Imaje Corporation
More Insights on the Labeling Equipment Market
FMI provides an unbiased analysis of the demand for labeling equipment market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the global labeling equipment market on the basis of:
- Top Labeling Equipment
- Bottom Labeling machine
- Top & Bottom Labeling Equipment
- Wrap Labeling Equipment
- Front & Back Labeling Equipment
- Full Body Sleeve Labeling Equipment
- Primary Applicators
- Print & Apply
- RFID Labeling Solution
- Adhesive Based Labeling
- Non-Adhesive Based Labeling
End Use Industry
- Food & Beverages
- Healthcare& Pharmaceuticals
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Electricals & Electronics
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Covered in the Global Labeling Equipment Market Report
- The report offers detailed insights into labeling equipment market demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for labeling equipment market between 2021 and 2031
- Labeling equipment market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends, evaluation of current market size, and technological advancements within the industry
- Labeling equipment market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others