A recent market study published by FMI on Lip Fillers Market includes global industry analysis 2014-2018 & opportunity assessment 2019-2029, and delivers a comprehensive assessment of the most important market dynamics. After conducting a thorough research on the historic as well as current growth parameters of the Lip Fillers market, the growth prospects of the market are obtained with maximum precision.
The global demand for lip fillers grew at ~3% YOY in 2018 to total ~ US$ 420 Mn, up from ~ US$ 408 Mn in 2017, finds the new market intelligence study by Future Market Insights (FMI). ALLERGAN, Galderma Laboratories, and Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA retain their lead as the top three companies in the lip fillers market space, followed by several other market players progressing up along the growth ladder with new product launches in the pipeline.
Key Factors Shaping the Lip Fillers Market
Increase in the Number of Aesthetic Procedures to Boost the Lip Fillers Market
Among the aesthetic procedures performed worldwide, the demand for non-invasive procedures is more and is rising at double digits. The low complexity of the procedure, possibility for reversal of the procedure, and the less time taken as compared to other surgical aesthetic procedures are among factors boosting the demand for non-invasive aesthetic procedures and eventually for lip filler procedures.
For Information On The Research Approach Used In The Report, Ask Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-10271
According to AASPS, more than 15.9 million minimally invasive cosmetic procedures were performed in the U.S. in 2018. Moreover, increasing training of medical aesthetic providers is expected to improve outcomes.
Lip Fillers Market Structure Analysis
- The global lip fillers market represents a fragmented competition landscape, where majority of the key players maintain their strategic focus on product launches, expansions in the Asia Pacific region, and targeting a concrete global footprint.
- The lip fillers market has been relatively steady in size, which remains a key factor for its dynamic competitive nature.
- The leading manufacturers of lip fillers are presently prioritising new product launches and organizing special events to increase training of medical aesthetics, which is expected to significantly boost the adoption of lip fillers in North America, Europe, South Korea, and Thailand.
- Regional expansion has also been identified to remain one of the crucial developmental strategies followed by the manufacturers of the lip fillers.
- For a stronger foothold in target markets, the manufacturers of lip fillers will continue to rely on inorganic strategies such as acquisitions and mergers.
For Information On The Research Approach Used In The Report, Request TOC@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-10271
Social Media Influence – The Booster to Build-Up of Lip Filler Demand
Over the past few years, it has become apparent that social media culture is shaping beauty trends and in which patterns consumers embrace these trends. With this impact growing strong with each passing year, it wouldn’t be wrong to say that consumers will increasingly rely on social media channels to not only comprehend personal traits but also make purchase decisions.
Ever since ‘selfie’ has come out as one of the most popular hashtags across social media platforms, the obsession with voluminous and contoured lips have gained new heights, thereby making social media rank among the biggest growth catalysts in the lip fillers market space.