A new informative report titled as “2021 Analysis and Review: Mass Notification Systems Market by Component – Hardware, Emergency Notification Platform, and Services for 2021-2031” provides estimations of the size of the market and share and size of key regional markets during the historical period of 2015 to 2020. The study provides projections of the opportunities and shares, both vis-à-vis value and volume (n units), of various segments in the Mass Notification Systems market during the forecast period of 2021 to 2027. The business intelligence study offers readers a granular assessment of key growth dynamics, promising avenues, top key companies Siemens AG, Bosch Limited, Johnson Controls (Tyco Integrated Security), IBM Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., Eaton Corporation Inc., and among others and the competitive landscape of the Mass Notification Systems market.
As per latest mass notification systems industry analysis by Future Market Insights (FMI), market revenue will total US$ 8.8 Bn in 2021. Registering impressive growth at 18.5% CAGR from 2021 to 2031, the market valuation is expected to surpass US$ 48.0 Bn by 2031.
Get Free Sample PDF (including COVID-19 Impact Analysis, full TOC, Tables and Figures) of Mass Notification Systems Market Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1357
Impact of COVID-19 on Mass Notification Systems Industry: The COVID-19 pandemic outbreak has disrupted many industries, including the mass notification systems market. Mass notification systems are installed to alert people about prospective exposure, without triggering panic.
Request for Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-1357
Market Segmented are as Follows:
- Mass Notification Systems Hardware
- Fire Alarms
- Public Address Systems
- Alert Beacons
- Duress Systems
- Emergency Notification Platform
- Mass Notification Systems Services
- Installation & Deployment
- Support & Maintenance
- Warning System Designing
- Emergency Response Services
- In-Building Mass Notification Systems
- Wide-Area Mass Notification Systems
- Distributed Recipient Mass Notification Systems
- Emergency & Crisis Notification
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Business Communication & Operations
- Military & Defense
- Government & Public Sector
- Event & Sports Venues
- Critical Infrastructures
Geographically, the detailed analysis of consumption, revenue, market share and growth rate, historic and forecast (2021-2030) of the following regions:
- Asia-Pacific (Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Australia)
- Europe (Turkey, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)
- North America (the United States, Mexico, and Canada.)
- South America (Brazil etc.)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries and Egypt.)
Table Of Content:
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Global Mass Notification Systems Market Demand (in Value or Size in US$ Mn) Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Forecast, 2021 – 2031
- Market Background
- Global Mass Notification Systems Market Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Forecast 2021 – 2031, By Product
- Global Mass Notification Systems Market Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Forecast 2021 – 2031, By Solution
- Global Mass Notification Systems Market Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Forecast 2021 – 2031, By Application
- Global Mass Notification Systems Market Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Forecast 2021 – 2031, By Vertical
- Global Mass Notification Systems Market Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Forecast 2021 – 2031, by Region
- North America Mass Notification Systems Market Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Forecast 2021 – 2031
- Latin America Mass Notification Systems Market Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Forecast 2021 – 2031
- Western Europe Mass Notification Systems Market Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Forecast 2021 – 2031
- Eastern Europe Mass Notification Systems Market Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Forecast 2021 – 2031
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan Mass Notification Systems Market Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Forecast 2021 – 2031
- Japan Mass Notification Systems Market Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Forecast 2021 – 2031
- Middle East and Africa Mass Notification Systems Market Analysis 2016 – 2020 and Forecast 2021 – 2031
- Market Structure Analysis
- Competition Analysis
- Assumptions and Acronyms Used
- Research Methodology
Buy Complete Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/1357
FAQs Answered in Report
- What is the global Mass Notification Systems market size? The global mass notification systems market was valued at US$ 7.6 Bn in 2020, and is estimated to surge over the next ten years.
- Which region is expected to showcase significant growth in the Mass Notification Systems industry? The market in South Asia & Pacific is projected to expand at the highest CAGR of 26.0% through 2031.
- Which is the most attractive component of Mass Notification Systems? Mass notification systems emergency notification platform is the most attractive segment, with an estimated market share of 43.2%. However, demand for mass notification systems services segment is estimated to surge at a CAGR of 22.2%.
- What is the market share of leading companies offering Mass Notification Systems? Eaton Corporation Inc. is one of the leading companies in this space. 60.0% of market share is currently covered by the top 15 players.
- In which industries are mass notification systems highly integrated? The critical infrastructures sector is expected to dominate the market generating revenue of US$ 12.2 Bn by 2031, owing to increasing demand for mass notification solutions in manufacturing and energy sectors.
- What is the sales forecast for Mass Notification Systems? The market size of mass notification systems is expected to be valued at US$ 48.0 Bn by 2031.
- At what rate did the sales of Mass Notification Systems increase in the last five years? The market in the last 5 years (2016 – 2020) expanded at a CAGR of 14.9%.
- What are the key trends impacting growth of Mass Notification Systems? The use of social media and advanced IP & broadband communication technologies, along with the emergence of connected safety solutions are some major coming trends in the mass notification systems market.
- Which are the top 5 countries driving demand for Mass Notification Systems? Top 5 countries driving demand for Mass Notification Systems include the U.S., China, India, Germany, and France.
- What is the North America market outlook for Mass Notification Systems? North America is the most attractive market, with the U.S. expected to account for 85.5% share in 2021.
- What are the key market statistics for China and India in Mass Notification Systems? China and India were valued at US$ 641.1 Mn and US$ 334.9 Mn, respectively, in 2020, and are projected to surge at CAGRs of 19.7% and 29.9% through 2031.