The global automotive aftermarket industry is expected to witness a shift towards proprietary channels and partnerships, via e-Commerce platforms in particular. The automotive aftermarket scenario indicates that, currently, around half of the revenue comes from wear and tear parts, which include mechanical performance tuning components such as fuel pumps, fuel injectors, brake shoes, and suspension bushes. Steadily increasing fleet of passenger vehicles and aftermarket expansion activities by OEMs are expected to significantly contribute to the demand for mechanical performance tuning components across the globe.
Though the global automotive industry is witnessing fluctuating growth, the mechanical performance tuning components market is projected to exhibit a moderate CAGR of around 4% over the period of 2019-2029, to reach a valuation of US$ 260 Bn by the end of 2029, as per the latest report by FMI.
Key Takeaways from Mechanical Performance Tuning Components Market Study
- As per our findings, out of every 10 mechanical performance tuning components sold, 9 are more likely to be sold by small- or medium-sized players.
- Demand for independent and authorized service providers changes regionally. For example, most consumers prefer authorized stations in North America, in stark contrast to the trend seen in the Middle East and Africa.
- It has also been observed that, most car owners prefer authorized service stations until the end of the warranty period. After that, independent service stations are preferred by end users owing to reduced costs.
- Awareness among customers about tuning services plays a key role in the mechanical performance tuning components market. Market participants are conducting technical training and product description sessions to boost awareness.
- In a few countries, significant rise in the demand for used cars has also been observed among middle income people. Certain performance parts are more likely to get replaced at the time of purchase of a used car.
- Driving enthusiasts prefer to upgrade their vehicles by consistently modifying them with better performance parts. High fitment rate observed, particularly in SUVs and luxury vehicles, strengthens the demand for mechanical performance tuning components.
“As customers are becoming more quality- and performance-conscious, spending on the maintenance of vehicles is increasing. Higher rate of vehicle ownership among younger age groups that prefer preventive maintenance over repairs will positively impact the mechanical performance tuning components market.”
Request The Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11077
Mechanical Performance Tuning Components Market: Competition Overview
The global mechanical performance tuning components market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a large number of small- and medium-sized players actively operating in the global market. Zf, Continental AG, Hitachi, Delphi, and Robert Bosch GmbH are identified as prominent players in the global mechanical performance tuning components market. Opening authorized centers and offering extended warranty at optimum price are key growth strategies being adopted by market participants.
Highly Lucrative Opportunities in Europe
The demand for mechanical performance tuning components is expected to gain significant traction in the coming years, owing to rising awareness about tuning services among vehicle owners and increasing instances of vehicle modification. Relatively higher preference for preventive or scheduled maintenance in Europe is projected to make the Europe performance parts market highly lucrative for investors.
Want more insights?
The research scope of the global mechanical performance tuning components market has been primarily bifurcated into four segments: product type, vehicle, distribution channel, and region. The study provides an in-depth analysis of market sizing, forecasting, and market share analysis for mechanical performance tuning components. The report delivers a comprehensive assessment of the important dynamics of the mechanical performance tuning components market. The scope of the research includes tuning components used only in vehicles that have been sold in the market. Tuning components installed during the production of vehicles are not considered under the scope of research.
Speak To Analyst about queries @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11077
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
1.1. Key Findings
1.2. Global Market Outlook
1.3. Global market Overview
1.4. Supply Side Trends
1.5. Demand Side Trends
1.6. FMI Analysis
- Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage/Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition/Scope/Limitations
2.3. Key Success Factors
- Global Mechanical Performance Tuning Components Market Demand Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast, 2019-2029
3.1. Historical Market Volume (Mn Units) Analysis, 2014-2018
3.2. Current and Future Market Volume (Mn Units) Projections, 2019-2029
3.3. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
- Global Mechanical Performance Tuning Components Market – Pricing Analysis
4.1. Regional Pricing Analysis by Vehicle Type
- Global Mechanical Performance Tuning Components Market Demand (in Value or Size in US$ Mn) Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast, 2019-2029
5.1. Historical Market Value (US$ Mn) Analysis, 2014-2018
5.2. Current and Future Market Value (US$ Mn) Projections, 2019-2029
5.3. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
5.4. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis
- Market Background
6.1. Macro-Economic Factors
6.1.1. Global Economic Outlook
6.1.2. Global GDP Per Capita
6.1.3. Global GDP Growth