Greater emphasis on ramping up the production to address a sudden increase in demand in the time of COVID-19 pandemic is accelerating the growth of medical ventilators market. The global medical ventilators market was valued at US$ 1.2 Bn in 2019 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period (2020-2030).
Increase in the number of severe cases of life-threatening novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has immensely boosted the demand for medical ventilators. Strong focus of manufacturers and governments on producing more number of medical ventilators is expected to propel the market growth during the forecast period (2020-2030). Growing demand for portable and low-cost medical ventilators creates a significant opportunity for global medical ventilators market players to set their products apart from the competition and expand their businesses.
Continuous focus on the development of portable and low-cost medical ventilators and rapid spread of coronavirus across the globe are projected to propel the global medical ventilators market growth.
Request For Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11287
Key Takeaways of Medical Ventilators Market Study
- Sales of critical care ventilators contributed maximum share to the total market value, owing to increasing use in critical care areas of hospitals and other care areas as well.
- Extensive use of invasive ventilators in the management of chronic respiratory failure is expected to result in a notable share of the segment in the medical ventilators market.
- Hospital remains top end user contributing more than 38% of total demand, in line with high-quality clinical care and rising number of respiratory disease patients.
- North America captured notable revenue share of about 30% and is expected to be the most lucrative region for the medical ventilators market during the forecast period.
- Increasing government funding to boost the medical industry growth in Asian countries is expected to drive growth of the medical ventilators market in the region.
Increasing Production Capacity – Imperative Strategy for Market Players
Manufacturers are now focusing on boosting ventilator manufacturing capacity to meet the urgent global demand due to the coronavirus pandemic. For instance, companies such as Medtronic, Koninklijke Philips N.V., GE Healthcare, and Getinge AB are now rapidly increasing their ventilator production by 40%-60%, to supply ventilators in response to the urgent need across the globe confronting COVID-19.
What does the report cover?
Future market insights offer a unique perspective and actionable insights on medical ventilators market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment from 2015 – 2019 and projections from 2020–2030 based on product (critical care ventilators, and transport ventilators), by technology (invasive ventilators, and non-invasive ventilator), by end user (hospitals and ambulatory surgical centres, long term care centres, and home care settings) in seven key regions.
Any Queries, Contact Us @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11287
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Analysis and Recommendations
- Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
2.3. Inclusions and Exclusions
- Key Market Trends
3.1. Key Trends Impacting the Market
3.2. Product Development Trends
- Global Medical Ventilators Market Volume (Units) Analysis 2015-2019 and Forecast, 2020-2030
4.1. Historical Market Volume (Units) Analysis, 2015-2019
4.2. Current and Future Market Volume (Units) Projections, 2020-2030
4.2.1. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
4.2.2. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis
- Global Medical Ventilators Market – Pricing Analysis
5.1. Regional Pricing Analysis By Product Type
5.2. Pricing Break-up
5.2.1. Manufacturer Level Pricing
5.2.2. Distributor Level Pricing
5.3. Global Average Pricing Analysis Benchmark
- Global Medical Ventilators Market Demand (Size in US$ Mn) Analysis 2015-2019 and Forecast, 2020-2030
6.1. Historical Market Value (US$ Mn) Analysis, 2015-2019
6.2. Current and Future Market Value (US$ Mn) Projections, 2020-2030
6.2.1. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
6.2.2. Absolute $ Opportunity Analysis
- Market Background
7.1. Macro-Economic Factors
7.1.1. Global GDP Growth Outlook
7.1.2. Per Capita Healthcare Expenditure Outlook
7.2. Forecast Factors – Relevance & Impact
7.2.1. Product Adoption Rate and Demand
1.1.1. New Hospital Ventilator Launches and Approvals
7.2.2. Cost of Medical Ventilators
7.2.3. Regulatory Policies
7.2.4. Treatment Seeking Rate
7.3. Market Dynamics