Future Market Insights observes that the global modified flour market will expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period, 2017-2026. Apropos the insights developed in the report, the global market for modified flour is assessed to expand at an estimated CAGR of 3.6% in terms of volume over the forecast period. The report further reveals that by the end of 2026, more than 1,130,000 tons of modified flours will be sold globally.
Request a report sample to obtain authentic analysis and comprehensive market insights at- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-6358
Key Findings from the Report
The report has delivering valuable insights on how the global modified flour market will expand through 2026.
- In 2017, more than half of modified flours sold in the global market have been made of wheat. Wheat flours will continue to remain top-selling products in the global modified flour market. Meanwhile, soy flour products are expected to register high demand, reflecting a volume CAGR of 4.4% over the forecast period.
- Bakery and confectionery will be the largest application of modified flour throughout the forecast period.
- By the end of 2026, direct sales are expected to account for more than 624,000 tons of modified flours. The report also observes a growing demand for modified flours among online stores.
- The report also estimates that activated carbons will be the key ingredients used in the modification of flours during the forecast period.
Request for Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-6358
Global Modified Flour Market Segmentation
Companies namely, Cargill Incorporated, The Scoular Company, Archer Daniels Midland Company, The Hain Celestial Group, Inc., Associated British Foods plc, ConAgra Foods, Inc., General Mills,Inc., ITC Limited, Parrish and Heimbecker Ltd., Ingredion Inc., The Caremoli Group, Bunge Limited, Unicorn Grain Specialties, Buhler, and SunOpta Limited are observed as the key stakeholders in the global modified flour market.
- North America
- Latin America
- Wheat Flour
- Maize Flour
- Rice Flour
- Soya Flour
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Extruded Snacks
- Packaged Food
- Other Application
- Activated Carbon
- Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC)
- Carboxy-methyl cellulose (CMC)
- Ethyl cellulose
- Phosphorus Chemicals
- Succinic Acid
- Direct Sales
- Modern Trade
- Departmental Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Online Stores
- Other Sales Channel
Buy Complete Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/6358
Table Of Content:
- Global Economic Outlook
- Global Modified Flour Market – Executive Summary
- Global Modified Flour Market Overview
- Global Modified Flour Market Analysis and Forecast 2012-2026
- North America Modified Flour Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
- Latin America Modified Flour Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
- Europe Modified Flour Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
- Japan Modified Flour Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
- APEJ Modified Flour Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
- MEA Modified Flour Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
- Global Modified Flour Market Company Share, Competition Landscape and Company Profiles
- Research Methodology
- Secondary and Primary Sources
- Assumptions and Acronyms