Comprehensive research on “Modified Soya Flour Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012-2016) and Opportunity Assessment (2017-2026)” by Future Market Insights reveals several incisive insights on the global modified soya flour market. The trends that are expected to influence the growth of the global market, the drivers that have propelled the adoption of modified soya flour, the challenges that the global market faces along with opportunities that exist in the global market that the key players can avail is presented in this insightful research report. Moreover, the reader is benefited by the actionable intelligence provided in the research study with which several strategies can be executed and key decisions can be taken. The research report on the global market for modified soya flour presents historical data, current data as well as an in depth analysis on future market projections for a period of nine years, from 2017 till 2026. This research study can assist the reader throughout the course of the assessment period (nine years) to gain strong hold in the market and competitive advantage in the coming years. According the research report on global modified soya flour market, projection is that the market is expected to grow at a volume CAGR of 3.7% throughout the period of assessment (2017-2026).
Key Insights on Global Modified Soya Flour Market
The global modified soya flour market is segmented on the basis of ingredients, application, sales channel and region.
- In the ingredients category, activated carbon is expected to be a largely used ingredient in modified soya flour. The activated carbon is expected to grow at a volume CAGR of 3.7% during the period of forecast to reach a high volume estimation by the end of the year of assessment. Moreover, the phosphorous chemicals ingredient segment is projected to reflect an increasing adoption across the globe and is expected to register a relative high volume CAGR throughout the period of assessment
- In the application category, modified soya flour is expected to witness increasing demand for extruded snacks. The extruded snacks application segment is expected to gain high steam in the coming years. This segment is projected to expand at a high volume CAGR throughout the period of assessment, and is expected to touch a significant volume estimation by end of 2026 thus making it a lucrative application area for modified soya flour. However, the bakery and confectionery segment is the largest with a higher market attractiveness and the sales volume of modified soya flour in bakery and confectionery is expected to increase in the coming years. The bakery and confectionery segment is anticipated to lead the global market in the years to follow
- By region, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to showcase higher consumption of modified soya flour. The modified soya flour market in APEJ is projected to rise at a significant rate to register a high volume CAGR of 4.7% during the assessment period. With respect to growth rate, Middle East and Africa is poised to be the second fastest growing region with respect to consumption of modified soya flour
- By sales channel, direct sales are expected to largely contribute to the growing sales volume of modified soya flour across the globe. The direct sales segment is estimated to reflect a significant growth rate during the forecast period. The online stores segment is also anticipated to reflect high adoption for sales of modified soya flour. This segment is projected to grow at the fastest volume CAGR during the period of assessment
A weighted market segmentation is carried out to fully analyse the global market for modified soya flour.
- North America
- Latin America
- Activated Carbon
- Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC)
- Carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC)
- Phosphorus Chemicals
- Succinic Acid
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Extruded Snacks
- Packaged Food
- Other Application
- Direct Sales
- Modern Trade
- Departmental Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Online Stores
- Other Sales Channel
Global Modified Soya Flour Market: Competitive Landscape
The research report on global market for modified soya flour has profiled several key players. Their detailed analysis with respect to product portfolio, company overview, recent developments and innovations, SWOT analysis and key financials has been included in this research report. Key players such as Buhler, SunOpta Limited, Bunge Limited, Unicorn Grain Specialties, Ingredion Inc., The Caremoli Group, ITC Limited, Parrish and Heimbecker Ltd., ConAgra Foods, Inc., General Mills Inc., The Hain Celestial Group, Inc., Associated British Foods Plc., The Scoular Company, Archer Daniels Midland Company and Cargill Incorporated have been profiled in the report.
For Information On The Research Approach Used In The Report, Ask Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-6360
About Food Market Division at FMI
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations – the food & beverage team at Future Market Insights helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over 1,000 reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has analysed the food & beverage industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides end-to-end research and consulting services; reach out to explore how we can help.