The remarkable lifestyle shift due to multitude of factors including environmental awareness and improving health and wellness education, has increased consumer’s demand for greater transparency in their purchases. This transparency within manufacturer and consumer has led to awareness among consumers on adverse effects of using synthetic ingredients used in mosquito repellent candle for a long-term. The fumes produced from burning the synthetic mosquito repellent candles is considered toxic after a certain extent. As a result, consumers are demanding for natural ingredient mosquito repellent candles. The manufacturers of mosquito repellent candles are anticipated to use natural ingredients such as citronella oil, lemongrass, and basil oil. Thus, companies in the mosquito repellent candles market are hugely investing in the formulation of natural products. Therefore, mosquito repellent candles market is expected to register new growth opportunities during the forecast period. The market is projected to rise at a CAGR of ~8.7% between 2019 and 2027, Future Market Insights foresees moderate growth for the market.
“Companies are recommended to focus on marketing strategies of mosquito repellent candles market. The low awareness among consumers about the effectiveness of mosquito repellent candles when compared with other conventional repellents is major barrier of the market growth. Consequently, effective advertising is essential for the rapid growth of mosquito repellent candles market.” says an FMI analyst.
Key Takeaways from the Mosquito Repellent Candles Market Study
- According to the report, key market players are likely to focus on the product penetration in tropical and sub-tropical regions. Manufacturers of insect repellent products are shifting their focus toward integrated marketing communications, leveraging the reach of the internet, radio, hoardings, newspapers, billboards, and television for creating awareness about these diseases, while promoting their products.
- SME’s have potential opportunities by developing innovative products according to regional ecosystem.
- The Middle East and Africa (MEA) is forecast to witness high growth rates due to growing outbreaks of endemic diseases. Strengthening sales channels in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) and Asia Pacific, is anticipated to create significant expansion opportunities for players in the mosquito repellent candles market.
- E-commerce sales channel is estimated to generate high revenue in the forecast years for the mosquito repellent candles market owing to increasing internet usage among consumers.
Global Warming to Create Huge Opportunities: According to a study from the University of Washington, global warming is estimated to increase both the number of pests and their appetite. The rising temperature due to global warming could lengthen the seasons and increase the geographic range of disease-carrying insects. In consequence, global warming boosts the pests’ activities. On the other hand, people have high pest intolerance level. These factors are estimated to fuel the growth of mosquito repellent candles market. Companies of mosquito repellent candles are anticipated to promote their product offering as a preventive measure to prevent increasing spread of diseases years.
For More Details, Ask Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11025
Who is winning?
Some of the key players operating in the Mosquito Repellent Candles market are Gies-Kerzen GmbH, Yankee Candle Company, Diversam Comaral, Biosensory Inc., Mosquito Naturals, Bite Lite LLC, Murphy’s Naturals, Inc., Spectrum Brands, Inc., Chagrin Valley Soap & Salve Co., Coghlan’s Ltd., Just Makes Scents Candles and Gifts, UCO Gear and others.
Several leading market players are engaged in partnership with other companies to increase their product offering across the world. Moreover, companies are actively participating in the international and regional trade events to promote their products.
- In 2019 Murphy’s Naturals Partnered with CompanyFirst and One Better Ventures which helped company to boost its sales through increase in the product offering.
- In September 2017, Quantum Inc. participated in the Natural Products Expo in Baltimore, U.S. Similarly, in August 2017, the company participated in the Canadian Health Food Association’s (CHFA) exhibition to showcase its range of DEET-free insect repellents and other health care products. All these factors are consolidating the company’s position in mosquitoes repellent candles market in North America.
Get Valuable Insights into Mosquito Repellent Candles Market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the global mosquito repellent candles market, presenting historical demand data (2014-2018) and forecast statistics for the period from 2019-2027. The study divulges compelling insights on the mosquito repellent candles market based on nature (natural and synthetic), end user (residential and commercial) , sales channel (direct sales, e-commerce, supermarket/hypermarket, drug stores, convenience stores, department stores, and other sales channels)across seven major regions.