Stimulated by innovations in flavored yogurt varieties, global non-dairy yogurt market is set for an upward growth trend over the course of next decade. Expected to reach the US$ 10 Bn mark by 2029 end, non-dairy yogurt market will be primarily driven by rise in inclination towards the consumption of plant-based products. The trend of natural and organic is also significantly contributing to the growth of non-dairy yogurt market.
In contrast to its conventional counterpart, organic non-dairy yogurt would account for a third of global market value in 2019. This share is however expected to expand in the near future, attaining the market value of over US$ 3 Bn at the end of projection period. The demand for flavored non-dairy yogurt continues to rise owing to widespread availability and innovations in terms of taste.
Key Takeaways – Non-Dairy Yogurt Market Study
- The demand for coconut yogurt will increase at a CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period (2019-2029).
- Demand for global soy non-dairy yogurt in global market roughly equates the value of US $ 2 Bn and will account for 2/5th share in total market revenue in the near future.
- Sales of non-dairy yogurt is foreseen to be higher in countries of South Asia and East Asia.
- Organic non-dairy yogurt is yet to enter the mainstream.
- Increasing demand for natural and organic plant-based food products among consumers resulted in the increased usage of non-dairy yogurt in the food and beverages industry.
- The population allergic to nuts and seeds may remain a longstanding penetration challenge facing non-dairy yogurt market players.
- Consumers’ choices nowadays reflect healthy and cost-effective preferences along with social and moral values, where non-dairy yogurt offers ethical and environmentally-friendly products to these consumers.
Increasing incidences of lactose intolerance are translating into substantial demand for lactose-free, plant-based dairy products. These products that are witnessing high demand include soy yogurt, almond yogurt, coconut yogurt, oat yogurt, and rice yogurt.
What Does Competitive Landscape Analysis Reveal?
Key manufacturers are focusing to increase expenditure for research and development activities to introduce innovative non-dairy yogurt flavors. These manufacturers are also strategizing for portfolio expansion and supply chain management to improve their foothold around the world. Plant-based dairy products as a concept are practically unfamiliar in rural areas and certain cities in developing countries, are signifying comparatively low growth prospects of the non-dairy yogurt market in many countries. This scenario is anticipated to change in the next coming years on the account of macro factors which includes Internet penetration, which has been prompting the unification of media and food culture.
Find More About Non-Dairy Yogurt Market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, brings to fore an unbiased analysis of the global non-dairy yogurt market, presenting historical demand data (2014-2018) and forecast statistics for the period, 2019-2029. The study divulges compelling insights on the non-dairy yogurt market on the basis of product type (soy yogurt, coconut yogurt, almond yogurt, oat Yogurt, rice yogurt, pea yogurt and others), nature (organic and conventional), form (drinkable and sponnable), flavor (plain/unflavored and flavored), sales channel (B2B and B2C), and across seven major regions.
For Information On The Research Approach Used In The Report, Ask Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-4120
About Food & Beverages Division at Future Market Insights
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations – the Food & Beverages team at Future Market Insights helps clients from all over the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over 1,000 reports and 1 million plus data points, the team has analyzed the food & beverage industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides end-to-end research and consulting services; reach out to explore how we can help.
About Food Market Division at FMI
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations – the food & beverage team at Future Market Insights helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over 1,000 reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has analysed the food & beverage industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides end-to-end research and consulting services; reach out to explore how we can help.