Packaging testing provides assertions that packaging will protect products from damage during transit. Growing retail trade with rising demand for packaged goods, rising eco-conscious consumers for sustainable packaging, stringent regulatory atmosphere, and innovation of pioneering technologies are some of the factors responsible for the high growth of the global packaging testing services market.
The global packaging testing services market is anticipated to clock a remarkable CAGR of nearly 13% during 2019-2029. This astonishing growth is majorly driven by the penetration of the e-Commerce and food sector in developing markets such as China, Mexico, and India, and also technological advancements associated with packaging.
“The growth outlook for the packaging testing services market seems extremely promising, owing to excellent demand from the e-Commerce industry. Furthermore, highly potential economies such as China and India are projected to offer lucrative opportunities to providers of packaging testing services, as the demand for varied packaging solutions in these countries is on a surge.”
Key Takeaways from Packaging Testing Services Market Study
- The physical testing segment is experiencing high demand in the packaging testing services market. This is attributable to the fact that, most of the properties of packaged goods are a function of physical attributes such as friction, compression, tensile strength, tearing strength, and peel & puncture, among others.
- Potential growth of end-user industries such as food, beverages, healthcare, personal care & cosmetics, and others, which require thorough packaging, is expected to further propel the growth of the global packaging testing services market.
- In terms of market growth, South Asia and East Asia are estimated to witness above-average growth in the packaging testing services market, as countries such as China, India, and Japan are producing and exporting packaged goods on a significant scale.
Introduction of New Standards & Regulations to Increase Sales of Equipment Used by Players Operating in Packaging Testing Services Market
One of the most upfront drivers in the packaging testing services industry is the introduction of new standards for package authentication. Numerous organizations have established international principles in the last few years that are sure to be trendsetters. These standards aim to have ever-expanding cargo and product safety, and different packaging test methods are defined in this regard. There is a long list of standards in the packaging testing services market developed by various organizations such as the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), International Safe Transit Association (ISTA), International Organization for Standardization (ISO), and others. Solidification and continuous growth of the e-Commerce industry is increasing the demand for quality packaging and the introduction of new standards & regulations by international organizations, thereby resulting in the growth of global packaging testing services market.
For Information On The Research Approach Used In The Report, Ask Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11147
About Packaging Testing Services Market Report
- Future Market Insights, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global packaging testing services market, analysing historical demand of 2014-2018 and forecast statistics for 2019-2029. The report provides growth projections of the packaging testing services market on the basis of testing type (physical, chemical, and microbiological), material (plastic, paper & paperboard, glass, metal, and others), and end user (food, beverages, healthcare, personal care & cosmetics, and others), across seven major regions.
About Packaging Division at Future Market Insights
- The Packaging division at FMI provides an in-depth historical analysis and granular projections of the global packaging market. Ranging from packaging materials to designs & formats, FMI has an exhaustive market research database, serving clients with unique offerings and strategic recommendations. With a repository of 750+ reports, the team analyzed the packaging industry comprehensively in 70+ countries. The team evaluates every node of the value chain and provides end-to-end research and consulting services; reach out to explore how we can help