In the backdrop of increasing demand for compact and cost-efficient protective packaging solutions, the growth outlook of global padded mailers market will remain positive during the forecast period (2019 – 2029). A new study of Future Market Insights (FMI) projects a healthy 5% CAGR for padded mailer sales during the period of projection.
Lightweight and tamper-resistant attributes of padded mailers will continue to position them as a preferred packaging format among manufacturing and warehousing industries. E-commerce expansion will also argue well for the growth of padded mailers market in the near future.
Key Takeaways – Padded Mailers Market Study
- Manufacturers focus on the inclusion of 25-60% recyclable content in padded mailers to reduce adverse impact on environment.
- Polyethylene would remain the material of choice, reflecting a significant market share and incremental opportunity.
- E-commerce behemoths such as Amazon, Alibaba, Flipkart, Snapdeal, and FedEx are expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period, particularly in India and China. This will be among the strongest factors driving market growth.
- Europe and East Asia will collectively represent nearly half of market share during the forecast period.
- The peel-and-seal segment would remain prominent in the global market in next ten years, as compared to the self-seal segment.
Polyethylene padded mailers continue to widespread adoption owing to their protective properties against damage, barrier protection, and recyclability. Consumers’ demand for convenient and compact flexible protective packaging solutions is projected to help manufacturers maintain their foothold in the rapidly expanding packaging industry.
Request The Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5750
Product Innovation – Key Strategy of Padded Mailer Manufacturers
Manufacturers operating in the padded mailers market, such as 3M Company, Sealed Air. Corp., Pregis LLC, and ProAmpac LLC are particularly involved in manufacturing bespoke padded mailers, in order to better serve their end users. They are continuously investing to produce innovative products to cater to end users operating in diverse segments. Storopack Hans Reichenecker GmbH and Proampac LLC are following the strategy of mergers and acquisitions to increase their business footprints. For instance,
- Pregis LLC offers Armor-Lite mailers that can be used in reducing packaging dimensions and overall weight, environmental footprint, along with cutting shipping costs. Durable and strong polyethylene padded mailers offer tear, moisture, and puncture-resistant capabilities, optimally.
- In April 2019, the Sealed Air Corp. launched its new Jiffylite auto sealer to increase throughput of sealing process of bubble mailers before shipping.
Know More About Padded Mailers Market Study
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, offers an unbiased analysis of the global padded mailers market, analysing historical demand from 2014-2018 and forecast statistics of 2019-2029. The study unravels growth projections of the padded mailers market on the basis of material (kraft paper, polyethylene, and fiber-based padded mailer), closure (self-seal and peal-and-seal), and end use (manufacturing & warehousing (pharmaceuticals, electrical & electronics, automotive & allied industries, food & beverages, cosmetics & personal care, and others), e-Commerce, shipping & logistics), across seven major regions.
Speak To Analyst about queries @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-5750
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Analysis and Recommendations
1.3. Wheel of Opportunity
- Market Overview
2.1. Market Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition
- Key Market Trends
3.1. Key Trends Impacting the Market
- Key Success Factors
4.1. Product Adoption Analysis
- Global Padded Mailers Market Demand Analysis 2014-2018 and Forecast, 2019-2029
5.1. Historical Market Volume (Units) Analysis, 2014-2018
5.2. Current and Future Market Volume (Units) Projections, 2019-2029
5.3. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis
- Global Padded Mailers Market – Pricing Analysis