Favorable government policies and expansion of online presence by leading market players are enabling growth in the pump and dispenser market, finds Future Market Insights (FMI) in a new study. Demand for pumps and dispensers has surged considerably in the last few months and the trend is likely to continue through near-term assessment period in response to the increasing sales of hand washes and spray sanitizers amid COVID-19.
Pump and dispensers are usually used in packaging products like creams, lotions, sauces, shampoo, chemical products, face wash, body washes, cleaning products, skin care products, shower gel, and others. They reduce the chances of product wastage while dispensing and can be reused, making them sustainable options. Increasing demand for pump and dispensers for packaging and skin care is expected to propel growth in the market.
Key Takeaways from Pump and Dispenser Market Report
- The pump and dispenser market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% between 2020-2030
- East Asia is predicted to dominate the market due to increasing demand for food packaging, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals. Rising government initiatives to improve manufacturing is also expected to contribute towards market growth
- Increasing sale of products on ecommerce websites has created lucrative opportunities for manufacturers
- Demand from cosmetics & personal care segment will continue rising through the forecast period
- Fluctuating raw material prices of high density polyethylene (HDPE) and polypropylene (PP) is expected to limit market growth
“Consumers around the world are embracing packaging that offers superior functionality and dispensing solutions. This has been encouraging market players to focus on novel designs that offer better convenience and functionality while ensuring lesser wastage of products. For instance, Raepak and Aptar have developed a unique cap design that can measure the exact amount of liquid detergent dispensed in a single squirt,” says an analyst at FMI.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted various industries including the pump and dispenser market. The lack of raw materials saw a decline in production. The market experienced a -0.4% CAGR during 2020. It is expected to rise at a moderate pace 2021 onwards due to increasing demand for soap dispensers and sanitizers due to hygiene concerns.
For More Details, Ask Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-6663
Who Is Winning?
Companies operating in the market are focusing on developing technology and creating innovations to improve the production process. Some are even adopting more sustainable methods by using recycled materials. In 2019, Silgan Dispensing launched products created using post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic, in order to improve sustainability and create an eco-friendly initiative.
Some of the key players in the pump and dispenser market are Nature Home Decor, Creative Home, Mason Jar Lifestyle, Perfume Studio, Toilet Tree Products, Youngerbaby, Rail, Hayward, Kleine Wolke, LOGAN, CJH, VCCUCINE and ZmOffers.