FMI presents an impressive radio frequency integrated circuit market growth outlook for the assessment period from 2021 to 2031. As per the study, the market for radio frequency integrated circuits (RFIC) is anticipated to surpass a valuation of US$ 20.7 billion by 2021, growing at a CARG of over 8% during the forecast period in the comparison above 5.2% CARG registered in 2016 to 2020.
Increasing deployment of next-generation wireless networks such as Long-Term Evolution (LTE) and 5G networks is one of the primal factors propelling the demand for RFIC. Rising adoption of LTE networks across the globe has compelled electronic device and semiconductor manufacturers to utilize novel RFICs to make their products compatible with these networks. This will create an opportunities for the growth of the RFICs market in the coming years.
The demand for RFIC will grow at a swift pace owing to the proliferation of consumer electronic devices such as laptops, personal desktops, mobile phones, and data communication systems among others. As RFICs play a significant role in improving efficiency and high-frequency rectification, the increasing number of telecommunication devices and internet users will create lucrative sales opportunities for RFIC over the forecast period.
Consumer electronics industry is likely to dominate the application segment, accounting for 29% of demand for RFIC in 2031. Besides this, application in medical devices will continue increasing at CAGR of 9.4% between 2021 and 2031.
“To capitalize on increasing demand for connected devices and wireless products, leading players in the market are focusing on forging strategic collaboration and acquisition with electronic device manufacturers,” says the FMI analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-7083
Key Takeaways from Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit Market Analysis
- The U.S. is leading the market in North America, accounting for a market share of more than 74% in the region through 2031.
- Owing to the development in information technology, the demand for RFIC in the U.K. is anticipated to rise at a CAGR of 8% over the forecast period.
- GCC countries are estimated to exhibit growth at a CAGR of around 13.2%, favored by the rise in the number of telecom base stations and communication satellites.
- China is dominating the East Asia Pacific market and is projected to hold a market share of over 43% by 2031.
- Radio Frequency switch IC is expected to lead the product segment, accounting for over 31% of the market by the end of 2021.
- Rising demand for wireless products and connected devices is spurring the sales of RFIC.
- Surge in adoption of LTE and 5G technology is boosting the demand for RFIC products.
- Ongoing advancement in the automotive industry is driving the growth of the market.
- Increasing applications in the consumer electronics sector are bolstering the sales of RFIC.
- Volatility in the cost of raw materials is hampering the growth of the RFIC market.
- The outbreak of COVID-19 has negatively impacted the sales of RFIC amidst lockdown.
- Increasing demand small size RFIC products are posing a challenge for the market growth.
Get Access to Research Methodology Prepared by Experts>>> https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-7083
Leading players operating in the RFIC market are aiming at establishing strategic collaboration and acquisition with other market players to expand their market share and to cater to the increasing demand of an expanding customer pool. For instance,
- In October 2020, STMicroelectronics, French-Italian multinational electronics and semiconductors manufacturer announced acquisition of SOMOS Semiconductor, a power amplifier and RF front-end-module specialist. With this acquisition, STMicroelectronics reinforces its specialist staff, roadmaps, and IP of front-end modules for the internet of things (IoT) and 5G markets.
- In May 2020, Murata, A Japanese Company, announced establishment of a new ew group company named, Sendai Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. The company aims to enhance the high-frequency electronic component business in the region.
Some of the key players operating in the radio frequency integrated circuit market profiled by FMI are:
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Texas Instruments
- NXP Semiconductors
- Renesas Electronics
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- Silicon Labs
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
- Broadcom, Inc.
- Cypress Semiconductor
- AnSem N.V.
- Maxim Integrated
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/7083
More Valuable Insights on Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit Market
FMI, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global radio frequency integrated circuit market, analyzing forecast statistics through 2021 and beyond. The survey reveals growth projections on in radio frequency integrated circuit market with detailed segmentation:
- RF Transceivers IC
- RF Amplifiers IC
- RF Modulators/Demodulators IC
- RF Mixers/Multipliers IC
- RF Switch IC
- Consumer Electronics
- Media & Broadcasting
- Medical Devices
- Industrial Electronics
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- The report offers insight into fiber radio frequency integrated circuit market demand outlook for the forecast period 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for radio frequency integrated circuit market between 2021 and 2031
- Radio frequency integrated circuit market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Radio frequency integrated circuit market share analysis, covering key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage on Technology Domain
Acoustic Wave Filters Market: The global Acoustic Wave Filters Market report by FMI gives an in-depth insight on the future expansion prospects, trends and challenges that market is likely to face in the upcoming decade. Key statistics regarding key segments have been presented across prominent geographies, along with a detailed assessment of the market’s competitive landscape.
Fleet Management Market: Future Market Insights gives a detailed segmentation on the global Fleet Management Market with upcoming market trends, challenges and future growth dynamics across key geographies and prominent segments. The report provides a holistic approach, mapping the competitive landscape with detailed analysis on established players, new entrants, and opportunities likely to prevail across the 2021-2031 decade.
Smart TV Market: The Smart TV Market study published by FMI offers a comprehensive analysis and focused views on major trends expected to provide shape to future growth prospects. The report provides detailed analysis of the significant drivers, trends, challenges and opportunities prevailing for the forthcoming decade across key geographies along with competitive landscape of the upcoming decade.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
D: +44 (0) 20 3287 4268
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: Future Market Insights
LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/radio-frequency-integrated-circuit-market
SOURCE Future Market Insights