Increasing demand for resveratrol in dietary supplement, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics industries is driving the resveratrol market. In a new study, Future Market Insights (FMI) has forecast the market to reach US$102.0 Mn in 2021. The rising demand for ingredients derived from natural resources will continue driving the market.
Increasing focus of consumers on ingredients containing antioxidants and countless physiological benefitsis estimated to bode well for the market. Focus on organic ingredients will continue rising in response to the increasing incidence of various chronic ailments.
With rise in health issues such as blood pressure, obesity and diabetes, consumers are showing greater inclination towards maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Resveratrolhas proven anti-ageing benefits and is found to be beneficial for preventing cardiovascular diseases. Raw resveratrol is used by manufactures to increase the nutritional composition of their products and because it is easier to handle and has a longer shelf life.
These factors have resulted in increasing use of the ingredient in dietary supplements, which accounts for nearly 46% of sales in the market.
Get Sample PDF (including full TOC, Tables, and Figures) of Resveratrol Market @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2744
Key Takeaways from Resveratrol Market Study
- Rising demands for natural ingredients from diverse industries will enable growth in the resveratrol market at 8.4% CAGR between 2021 and 2031
- Rising adoption of a healthy lifestyle among consumers, will enable the U.S. account for nearly 85% of the North America market
- Expansion of the dietary supplements sector will enable the U.K. market register 5.5% y-o-y growth in 2021
- Germany and France will exhibit high demand for resveratrol on account of increasing application in pharmaceutical and other industries
- Increasing grape cultivation in China will seal its dominance in East Asia, since grapes are key sources of deriving resveratrol
“Manufacturers operating in the market are focusing on gaining consumer trust. As a result there is higher focus on research and development initiatives. Besides this, they are likely to adopt expansion strategies to gain competitive edge in the coming years”, says FMI analyst.
Europe and North America has been the key marketsfor resveratrol. Asia pacific is also exhibiting increasing consumption. Three types of resveratrol products include fermentation, synthetic and plant extract. Plant extract are very popular among consumers but synthetic is gaining popularity in manufacturing industries. Key application of the ingredient include cosmetic, food and beverage and dietary supplement. Manufacturing are engaged in improving technology as resveratrol market has remarkable scope for expansion in the future.
Who is winning?
Some of the key players operating in the Resveratrolmarket are, DSM Nutritionals, Evolva, Endurance Product Company, Great Forest Biomedical, Laurus Labs Limited, JF-NATURAL, MAYPRO Industries, Sabinsa Corporation, Resvitale LLC and Shanghai Natural Bio-engineering Co., Ltd.and other players.
The key players in the market are focusing on new launches, enhancing supply chain technology, acquisitions, and labeling. For instance:
- In 2017 – Evolva signed distribution agreements for its Veri-teTM resveratrol in Europe with BREKO and Natural Company.
- In 2016-Sabinsa human clinical study conducted by university of Georgia department of kinesiology in Athens, Georgia found that Resveratrol fortified with sabinsa’sbioprine increase mitochondrial function.
- 2020 – Evola collaborated with University of Newcastle Australia and won award for resveratrol which have been published in early September, reporting the significant health outcomes for postmenopausal women on quality of life.
- In 2017 – Evolva launched Veri-teTM, a brand for high-purity, sustainably produced resveratrol.
Get Valuable Insights into Resveratrol Market
Future Market Insights, in its new report, presents an unbiased analysis of the global resveratrol market, covering historical demand data and forecast figures for the period between 2021 and 2031. The study divulges compelling insights into growth witnessed in the market. Based on end use, Resveratrolmarket is categorised intoform, product type, Isomer, end users and regions. In terms of Product Type, has been classified into Extract (plant-based), Fermentation (yeast-based) and synthetic (chemical synthesis).In terms of Form it has being classified into solid (powder) and liquid. In terms of Isomer it has being classified into Trans-resveratrol and Ciz-resveratrol. And in terms of end use it has been classified into cosmetics, personal care, dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals and others. Regionally, the market covers North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and Middle East & Africa.