ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights’ report on global resveratrol market forecasts a positive outlook through 2021. The market is poised to expand at over 8.4% CAGR between 2021 and 2031. Rising demand for natural ingredient from diverse end-use industries is primarily underpinning growth. Furthermore, FMI estimates resveratrol sales to surpass a value of US$ 102 Mn through 2021.
According to FMI, increasing application of natural products across various industries such as skin-care, pharmaceuticals and dietary supplements will boost the demand for resveratrol natural extract products. Also, application of resveratrol in dietary supplement industry due to major health benefits is expected to boost the demand over the forecast period. Furthermore, demand of natural resveratrol extracted from seeds of blueberry, grape and peanuts is expected to have positive impact on the market.
“Increasing incidence of cardiovascular diseases and rising use of resveratrol dietary supplements in nutraceutical processing to prevent occurrence of chronic ailments\will drive the market,” remarks the FMI analyst.
For Information On The Research Approach Used In The Report, Ask Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-2744
- In terms of product, extract-plant based to be the most lucrative segment through 2021
- Increasing application in dietary supplements to aid the resveratrol market sales
- Germany to account for the maximum share leading the European resveratrol market
- Rising demand for resveratrol in dietary supplements within India to accelerate the market demand
- United States is expected to witness a high demand for dietary supplements in the country
- China is expected to witness a spike in resveratrol sales through 2031
- Surging demand within skin care industry to drive resveratrol sales in Mexico
- Surging demand from cosmetic industry due to increased awareness of skincare among population to boost the market demand
- Increasing application of resveratrol as dietary supplements is expected to drive the market growth
- Side-effects associated with the dietary supplements such as gastrointestinal upset, nausea and others to hamper the demand of resveratrol market
Future Market Insights has listed some of the prominent market players for the global resveratrol market which includes DSM Nutritionals, Evolva, Endurance Product Company, Great Forest Biomedical, Laurus Labs Limited, JF-Natural, MAYPRO Industries, Sabinsa Corporation, Resvitate LLC, and Shanghai Natural Bio-Engineering Co. Ltd among others. According to the study, key players are adopting various strategies such as mergers and acquisition to expand their regional footprints and gain competitive edge in the industry.
For instance, on 1st October 2020, Jupiter Orphan Therapeutics announced the flagship of JOTROL resveratrol delivery system for its resveratrol formulation.
Also, in September 2020, ResveratrolCR Inc., announced its latest product release of its resveratrol based blends of antioxidant focused Oh Grape™ to support one’s immune system against viral attacks by COVID-19 and others.
More Insights on FMI’s Resveratrol Market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the resveratrol Market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the resveratrol market based on product type (extract-plant based, fermentation-yeast based, and synthetic-chemical synthesis), form (solid and powder), isomer (trans-resveratrol, and CIS-resveratrol), end-user (skin care, hair care, make up, personal care, fragrance, tools, dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals, and others), across seven major regions
Key Questions Answered in the Resveratrol Report
- Which is the Most Lucrative Market for Resveratrol?
Europe is currently leading the global market for resveratrol.
- Which the Top-selling ResveratrolType?
Extract (plant-based) resveratrol is expected to remain the top-selling type in the resveratrol market.
- How Is Resveratrol Made And From Where Is It Extracted?
Resveratrol is a phytoalexin, a class of compounds produced by many plants when they are infected by pathogens or physically harmed by cutting, crushing, or ultraviolet radiation. Plants that synthesize resveratrol include knotweeds, pine trees including Scots pine and Eastern white pine, grape vines, peanut plants, cocoa bushes, and Vaccinium shrubs that produce berries, including blueberries, raspberries, mulberries, cranberries, and bilberries.