Up from the global market value of US$ 164 Mn attained in 2018, sales of sulphur bentonite will observe promising growth during the forecast period, 2019 – 2029. A new market research report by Future Market Insights (FMI) on the sulphur bentonite market forecasts a promising growth outlook for the market during the decade-old period of projection. Demand from China would account for nearly 50% of total market value towards the end of 2029.
The report opines that market growth will be primarily driven by rapid growth in demand for increased crop yield. Application will be promising in oilseeds, fruits and vegetables, cereals, pulses, crops, lawns, turf, and trees.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-6384
Key Takeaways – Sulphur Bentonite Market
- Sulphur bentonite remains among the most intense sulphur carriers that helps in boosting crop yield and field productivity.
- Sulphur bentonite is widely used as a fertilizer for numerous crops, cereals, vegetables such as oil seeds, rice, corn, onion, and citrus fruits.
- Growing concerns regarding balanced plant nutrition and a significant increase in production and crop yield with the use of sulphur bentonite are projected to create traction in the market.
- Asia Pacific (APAC) will hold a significant value share in global sulphur bentonite market, owing to the large agricultural base in the region.
- China’s supremacy would further continue to solidify the position of APAC as an attractive market.
With cultivating land soils facing continued sulphur deficiency, it is likely that sulphur bentonite consumption will be on an upward trend through the foreseeable future. The progressing local and foreign investment scenario in agriculture will also fuel the growth of sulphur bentonite market.
Oilseeds to Remain Key Application Area
Based on the market analysis by application, oilseeds are projected to hold significant value share in global sulphur bentonite market. The use of sulphur bentonite as a fertilizer for oilseeds such as rapeseed, soybean, groundnuts, and sunflower will see significant growth over the forecast period. This can be attributed to the increase in crop yield and oil content with the use of such fertilizers.
However, the cereals, pulses, and crops segment is estimated to experience lucrative growth opportunities in the market. The fruits and vegetables segment is estimated to grow at a high CAGR. The growing production of fruits and vegetables such as onion, garlic, ginger, and citrus fruits in the region is also projected to drive the market demand. Applications such as lawns, turfs, trees, and others are projected to remain niche application segments.
Sulphur Bentonite Market – Key Vendor Insights
The report presents some of the key market players, who are known as leaders in the global sulphur bentonite market. Some of the prominent players operating in the global sulphur bentonite market are Tiger-Sul Inc., National Fertilizer Limited, NEAIS, Coromandel International Limited, Sohar Sulphur L.L.C, Deepak Fertilizers and Petrochemicals, Coogee Chemicals Pty Ltd., H Sulphur Corp, Galaxy Sulfur, LLC, Montana Sulphur & Chemical Co., Zafaran Industrial Group Company, ABU DHABI FERTILIZER INDUSTRIES CO. W.L.L., and Devco Australia.
SULPHUR BENTONITE MARKET TAXONOMY
The global sulphur bentonite market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present complete market intelligence to the reader.
- Cereals, Pulses, and Crops
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Lawns, Turfs, Trees, and Others
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa