On the back of these factors, the global temperature controlled packaging solutions market is projected to register an impressive CAGR of over 8% during 2020-2030.
Rising demand for efficient transportation of perishable food products across remote geographies, coupled with elongating supply chains incorporating multi-modal supply routes, requires optimal temperature handling for longer durations. This has resulted into increased sales of temperature controlled packaging solutions across all geographies, especially insulated containers. This is attributable to their high suitability for packaging perishable and temperature-sensitive products.
Key Takeaways of Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions Market Study
- Food & Beverages industry holds a majority of the market share in the global temperature controlled packaging solutions market, closely followed by the healthcare industry. The high demand from this industry is mainly driven by the rising consumption of perishable food products, which require insulated containers/bins coupled with a refrigerant for proper transportation.
- The chilled segment is projected to retain its prominent position and account for nearly 43% of the global temperature controlled packaging solutions market by 2030. This is attributable to the growing need for efficient temperature controlled shipping solutions for pharmaceuticals as well as food products.
- Passive temperature controlled packaging solutions are largely preferred over their active counterparts, as passive solutions are relatively economical, easy to handle, and dispose.
- The insulated containers segment has been identified as the most lucrative segment in the global temperature controlled packaging solutions market. This can primarily be attributed to the increasing consumption of meat, fish, seafood, and other perishable products, globally.
- South Asia and East Asia are estimated to cumulatively hold more than 30% of the share in the global temperature controlled packaging solutions market by 2030. The demand for insulated shippers for cold chain packaging is likely to remain moderate in the region, while that for packaging of perishable foods is likely to remain strong in the foreseeable future.
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures:
“Leading pharmaceutical manufacturers demand effective packaging formats for biologics and specialty drugs, as such products are extremely temperature-sensitive and any compromise in handling them can significantly affect product efficiency. This is expected to present remunerative growth potential for all participants of the supply chain in the global temperature controlled packaging solutions market.”
Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions Market Landscape
FMI has identified Sonoco Products Company, Pelican BioThermal LLC, Snyder Industries Inc., GEBHARDT Logistic Solutions GmbH, and ACH Foam Technologies, LLC as the leading players in the global temperature controlled packaging solutions market.
These companies are also introducing rental programs to provide temperature controlled packaging solutions at a lower cost as compared to their competitors. Various food and pharma companies opt for leasing or renting temperature controlled shippers/containers as per their requirements. This is profitable for the manufacturers of temperature controlled packaging solutions, as shipper/container manufacturers achieve reduced cost of ownership and increased return on investment, hence higher profits.
TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED PACKAGING SOLUTIONS MARKET TAXONOMY
The global temperature controlled packaging solutions market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present complete market intelligence to readers.
- Insulated Shippers
- Panels & Envelopes
- EPS Shippers
- PUR Shippers
- VIP Shippers
- Insulated Containers
- Chest Style
- Upright Style
- Food & Beverages
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
About Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions Market Report
Future Market Insights, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global temperature controlled packaging solutions market, analyzing historical demand from 2015-2019 and forecast statistics for 2020-2030. The study reveals growth projections of the temperature controlled packaging solutions market on the basis of system type (active and passive), product type (insulated shippers, insulated containers, and others), application (frozen, chilled, and ambient), and end use (food & beverages, healthcare, and others), across seven regions.