In view of demand upheaval in wood processing industry, global woodworking circular saw blades market will hurtle towards US$ 68.3 Mn mark by the end of the forecast period (2019-2029). The profit pool of manufacturers in the market is set to expand by 1.5X through 2029. Woodworking circular saw blades are projected to witness heightened uptake in wood processing industry on back of its facile maneuverability, impressive feed rate, and operational dexterity, concludes the new FMI study.
“DIY enthusiasts are increasingly using woodworking circular saw blades for milling, cutting and woodturning operations. Both offline and online distribution channels are popular amongst manufactures and DIY aficionados alike,” says the FMI analyst.
Download PDF sample of the 197-page report on woodworking circular saw blades market https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11045
Key Takeaways of Woodworking Circular Saw Blades Study
- Hand Machines to remain the preferred blade type by manufacturers worldwide.
- Wood processing industry is projected to capture ~ 60% market share by 2029.
- Furniture & Carpentry segment will generate significant demand for woodworking circular saw blades through 2029.
- Gains in woodworking circular saw blades market will be prominently concentrated in Asia Pacific.
Woodworking Circular Saw Blades Market – Top Growth Drivers
- Extravagant feed rate and impressive efficiency of woodworking circular saw blades has captured attention of consumers, fuelling market growth.
- Smooth and uniform finish offered by woodworking circular saw blades is a highly-valued attribute driving growth.
- Carbide tip, structural advantage and minimal deflection are highly sought-after features of woodworking circular saw blades.
- Surging demand for industry-specific woodworking circular saw blades is a significant growth contributor.
Woodworking Circular Saw Blades Market – Key Restraints
- Woodworking circular saw blades are difficult to use for aesthetically tricky woodworking, especially for beveled cuts, thereby curtailing market growth.
- The operation of woodworking circular saw blades is potentially risky, creating hurdles in sales increments.
Some of the prominent players include, but are not limited to, Stanley Black and Decker, Robert Bosch, Freud Tools, and Homag Group. Leading players are tapping expansion opportunities to maintain their competitive advantage. For this purpose, they are undertaking multipronged strategies such as integration of suppliers, industry-specific product launches, innovations and joint ventures. For instance, Robert Bosch launched first polisher and disc sander (January 2020) adaptable across three surfaces – curved, round and flat. Moreover, Freud SpA opted for collaborations with various manufacturers and universities for continuous R&D activities.
Explore 30 tables and 122 figures in the study. Request ToC of the report at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-11045
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE WOODWORKING CIRCULAR SAW BLADES MARKET
How is the woodworking circular saw blades market landscape going to shape up in the future?
Woodworking circular saw blades are estimated to witness rise in demand as tools for sawing, chipping, lathing, shaping, etc., operations in woodworking processes. These are the most preferred tools, owing to their effectiveness and working. However, limitations in performing tight and intricate cuts are anticipated to curtail demand to some extent.
Will increasing popularity of diamond-coated tools impact the future growth perspectives of the woodworking circular saw blades market?
Increasing popularity of diamond-coated tools over carbide-coated tools, owing to their higher resistance to abrasion, is anticipated to restrain market growth to a certain extent. However, relatively lower price of carbide tools offered by manufacturers helps sustain market share for carbide tip woodworking circular saw blades sales.
Which blade type holds potential growth opportunities for market players?
24 to 40 teeth and more than 40 teeth are the two blade types that account for a decent share in the global market. In terms of growth opportunities, the demand for 24 to 40 teeth blade types is expected to progress at a swift pace in the future.
What is the degree of competition in the woodworking circular saw blades market?
The woodworking circular saw blades market is perfectly competitive, with prominent market players registering nearly half of the market share. In the current scenario, key market participants such as Robert Bosch GmbH, Stanley Black and Decker, Homag Group, CMT Utensili SpA, and a few others are estimated to account for around 45-50% of the market share.
Which region will lead the global sales of woodworking circular saw blades?
Europe and Asia Pacific are estimated to hold around 60% of the market share. North America and Asia Pacific are expected to witness decent growth on the back of intense use of saw blades for woodworking operations.
More about the Report
The 197-page study offers an in-depth market forecast and analysis on the woodworking circular saw blades market. The major categories encompassed by the report include blade type and diameter type (stationery machine, hand machine), distribution channel (online, offline), end-use (DIY, furniture & carpentry, wood processing, timber) across five regions (Asia Pacific, Central and South America, Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa).