The globally the rising demand for better quality food by consumers has impelled various manufacturers to include natural ingredients in their food products. This is a key factor fuelling the demand for yeast autolysates across the globe. The market is anticipated to rise at a CAGR of ~5.7% between 2019 and 2029. Future Market Insights foresees stable growth for the market through the forecast period.
The demand for natural and organic products has considerably risen in the last few years. This is attributable to the rising consumer awareness about the benefits of healthy eating. Furthermore, the increasing focus on healthy eating has encouraged consumers to educate themselves about ingredients present in the cosmetic products that they use, medicines they consume or food they eat.
As a result of this, the demand for food made from natural ingredients has surged exponentially. The willingness of consumers to pay a premium price for natural products has changed the dynamics of the market. These factors are driving the yeast autolysates market.
Get Free Sample PDF (including full TOC, Tables, and Figures) of Yeast Autolysates Market @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11078
Key Takeaways from the Yeast Autolysates Market Study
- Among end- use segments, the feed industry is the leading segment in the market. This segment is projected to witness high growth through the forecast period. As yeast autolysates uses in feed for improving digestion and to increase palatability of the end product.
- Advent of newer technologies and increased attention to clean label product development will enable growth in yeast autolysates market. In addition, leading manufacturers are focusing on strengthening their distribution and supply base in order to ensure that products are easily available to their target customers. This is expected to bode well for the market in the coming years.
- Key players operating in the yeast autolysates market are focusing to expand their presence globally through acquisition and collaboration with domestic and regional players.
- Key players are also focusing on expanding their global footprint by launching new products related to yeast. In addition, Tier -1 players are investing in research and development activities and continuously monitoring their product offering in order to offer an excellent quality of product.
“Yeast autolysates market is gaining strength due to increasing usage of yeast autolysates as microbial nutrient in the laboratory growth media, which is to optimize bacterial growth. Furthermore, the rising consumer awareness results in the consumption of clean label product, which is in turn creating opportunities for key players to catapult their product to the fore of the market.” says an FMI analyst
The rising demand for organic and naturally sourced products has considerably increased among the consumers, especially in the developed countries. Manufacturers are trying to keep pace with the prevailing consumer trends and are therefore using natural ingredients obtained from yeast and plants are high. The demand for yeast extract is trending especially in the food and beverage market as a food flavor enhancer. Yeast extract is expected to slowly replace Monosodium glutamate (MSG) in food products in the upcoming years. MSG is a chemically obtained food flavour enhancer which is added to food and beverages for umami flavour. It is however globally criticized for causing adverse health effects. Thus, manufacturers are adding yeast extract as a replacement. In addition, in alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, yeast extract is being used for enhancing taste.
Yeast extract manufacturers are marketing their products with desirable claims. These claims range from non-GMO to vegan. Focus on these claims is a result of the rising demand for free-from foods and natural/organic cosmetics. Few of the claims that manufacturers are providing for their yeast products are non-GMO, vegan, halal, kosher, gluten-free and allergy-free, among others. This has resulted in food, beverage and cosmetic manufacturers to replace artificial ingredients they use in their products with yeast extract. Consumers are willing to pay a higher price for such free-from products and the manufacturers using yeast extract could also use these claims to market their products.
Who is winning
Some of the market players profiled in the report are DSM, Kerry Group, Lallemand Inc., Leiber GmBH, Biospringer, KOHJIN Life Sciences Co.,Ltd., Angel Yeast Co.,Ltd, Biospectrum, Fuji Foods Corporation, ABF Group (ABF Ingredients and AB Mauri),Costantino & C. spa, HiMedia Laboratories,Titan Biotech Ltd., Sensient Co., Ltd., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Synergy Flavors, Foodchem International Corporation,Suboneyo Chemicals Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd., and Tangshan Top Bio-Technology Co., Ltd. Some of the leading companies operating in the market are acquiring smaller businesses to expand their footprint and product portfolio. Besides this, acquisition often allows them to gain competitive advantage.
- DSM is also focusing on growth promoting properties of yeast autolysates produced at different pH values, with different autolysis promoters and bacterial populations
- Manufacturers are also focusing to improve nutritive quality of vegetable juices enriched with brewer’s yeast autolysates through the inclusion of lactic acid fermentation.
Get more Insights Analysis on this Yeast Autolysates Market @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11078
Get Valuable Insights into Yeast Autolysates Pectin Markets
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the global yeast autolysates market, presenting historical demand data (2014-2018) and forecast statistics for the period from 2019-2029. The study divulges compelling insights on the yeast autolysates market based on the Protein Concentration (≥ 50% and < 50%) and End Use Feed Industry ((Poultry, Pet Food, Ruminants, Aquaculture)) Fermentation, Microbial Nutrients and others across seven region.